..Little one..

"Nicks! Nicks!" Someone yelled.

"Slow down honey." Another voice said and just then she squeezed her eyes as the curtain was spread apart and beautiful sunshine reached her eyes.

"Nicks wake up!" The bed bounced as if someone was jumping on it. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a little boy jumping on her bed, his curls bouncing along with his legs.

"Azzzz!" She sat up and looped her arms around his little body, pulling him with her on the bed.

"How are you big boy?" She ruffled his curly locks and kissed his cheek.

"I am healthy." He grinned and kissed her cheek. She giggled and placed him on the bed.

"Morning Veronica." Rosie smiled at her.

"Good morning. I'm so happy you brought him. I wanted him." She said pinching the cheek of the little boy who was looking at her with his blue eyes and a wide smile.

"Get up Nicks! Mommy said she will bake muffins for me." He cheered jumping off the bed. He took her hand in his little one and tugged it.

"You go with Mommy and I'll be there in a minute." She said and he nodded following her mother out of the room. She sat for few seconds with a smile on her face. She really loved Azlan. He was cute, adorable and clever. She loved children.

It was in the evening when she met her father.

"Evening Dad!" She walked in the living room where her Mum and Dad were sitting having coffee.

"Evening darling. Paul told me your car had a flat tyre yesterday. How did you get home?" He inquired, leaning back on the sofa.

"Umm I got a lift." She said avoiding the eye contact with her father.

"Lift? From a friend of yours?" He raised a brow.

"No, um...from a boy who was passing by. It was raining so he offered me a ride and I...took it." She muttered.

"Veronica he was stranger. You shouldn't have come with him." He said calmly but his voice still had a hint of anger.

"I know Dad. I tried to call Paul but there was no network because of rain and I had pepper spray in case he wanted to do something." She said proudly, grinning at her father.

"Okay but be careful next time." She nodded.

She was sitting in the living room, watching Real Steel. Her parents had gone to bad as it was late. But she couldn't sleep so she decided to watch TV.

The doorbell rang.

She was so lost in the movie that she didn't notice Rosie was standing in the living room.

She looked up at her and she froze once again. She quickly took the sunflower and the note from Rosie. Rosie left her alone and then she opened the note.

"Strangers can be dangerous Miss Johns.

T.L.K"

A shiver ran down her body after reading the sentence. Who was this person who knew everything of her whereabouts? There's no way she'll tell her parents about it. She wanted to talk to this person, whoever he or she was. She wanted to know why this person was doing this and if she told her parents they will directly call the police and that's not what she wants.

"Umm Rosie?" She mumbled as she came in the kitchen and stood in the doorway with the note.

"What is it that you don't want me to tell your parents?" Rosie asked, washing her hands, her back facing her.

"How do you know?" Veronica asked, amazed at how she knew what she was going to ask for.

"I've been with you for so many years and I know you very well. Now tell me what is it?" Rosie wiped her hands with a small towel while speaking.

"Um...you know there's someone sending me flowers and notes." Veronica begin nodding towards the flower and the note in her hand.

"Mmhm?" Rosie hummed, looking at her.

"I-I don't know who is it. I want to know it by myself. I just- please don't tell Mum and Dad that someone is giving me these. Just give them to me when I'm home and when I'm not, keep it with you and give me back later. Okay?" Rosie looked at her for few seconds then said,

"Can I ask what's in those notes? Is it a boy who likes you or something?" She questioned.

"I don't know. This person just seems to know things about me." She replied. She was worried. Maybe that person will harm her.

"Veronica we should tell the police. What if he's keeping an eye on you and harms you when you are alone?" Rosie walked closer to her with a worried expression.

"No, I don't want to involve police. Let's just see for few days and if I felt that this person is trying to harm me then we can contact the police. Please?" She batted her lashes as usual and Rosie nodded.

She walked back into her room and laid on the bed, thinking,

How will she contact this person?

°°°°°°°°°°

Hello, New chapter!

Everyone please give me your thoughts about it via comments. I really wanna know what you guys think about the things and the mystery of this story. Please do comment!

That little boy above is Azlan. He is cute😍

Thanks again to everyone who has read so far and are voting for it.

All the love as always. :) x