..Scar..

Guys listen to Hero by Enrique Iglesias in the middle of the chapter coz it's a beautiful song!

She was staring at her scar, a scar that reminded her of the dreadful night, no matter how hard she tried to forget. She heard a little knock on her door. She didn't respond. She didn't want to meet Harry.

"Can you open the door?" A girly voice spoke. Veronica quickly pulled the sleeve of her white shirt down and opened the door for Bella.

"Good evening." Bella smiled, dimples etched on her cheeks. Her smile was just like Harry's. She was adorable.

"Good evening." Veronica hardly smiled and stepped aside. Bella came in with a unicorn stuffed toy, hugging her.

Bella came in and hopped on the big bed, her feet dangling. "How are you?" Bella spoke and looked up at Veronica with her big green eyes.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Veronica smiled in response and sat next to her.

"Are you hungry?" Bella asked seeing Veronica whi got up and walked towards the dresser, to brush her hair.

"Not much." Veronica shrugged and combed hairbrush through her hair. Bella's eyes lit up and she hopped off the bed.

"Can I brush your hair?" She asked innocently. Veronica looked at her and then smiled in approval. Shr had always loved children and Bella reminded her of Azlan.

Veronica sat on the stool and Bella grabbed the hairbrush. She had some problem reaching her hair but she was determined to do it.

"Your hair are pretty." Bella's admired. Veronica's hair were wavy but Bella's hair were curly like Harry.

"But I like your hair." Veronica said in an attempt to make Bella believe that her hair are beautiful. But that wasn't what Bella meant.

"Uncle Harry says we should love ourselves and I love myself." Bella spoke like a teacher. Veronica's heart warmed at her words. She was so little yet she was so much bigger than other girls who don't love themselves.

"I agree with your Uncle Harry." Veronica looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Uncle Harry sent me to call you for dinner." Bella placed the hairbrush on the dresser and smiled.

"Let's go." Veronica smiled wide, a real smile, a smile which hadn't been seen in four days.

Harry was sitting on the dining table, waiting foe both of them. At the sound of footsteps, he looked up to Veronica and Bella entering the dining room. He smiled at Bella who ran and sat next to him.

It was after the dinner when they fought on the washing the dishes.

"You don't have to do it." Harry said in a clam tone.

"I want to do it." She ignored him and took the plates in the kitchen. She rolled the sleeves of her shirt and turned the tap on.

"Veronica, what's that?" Harry's voice came from beside her. She quickly pulled her sleeves down.

"N-nothing. It's nothing." She avoided eye contact with him.

"It's not nothing. Show me." He tried to grab her arm but she jerked away. "I told you it's nothing. Why can't you leave?" She yelled and for a moment Harry couldn't speak.

"It is something and I will see it." He spoke sternly.

"Are you idiot? I said it's nothing." She raised her voice once again. She just wanted to take her mind off of everything.

"Yes I am an idiot and I have to see it!" He commanded, raising his voice a bit.

"Why don't you understand? I want to forget this but..." She broke into tears. Harry's eyes softening, he stepped closer.

"Veronica, you can't just run away from it. You have to face it." Harry advised softly, taking her arm in his hand. She flinched at his warm touch. He rolled the sleeve of her left arm and Veronica saw his jaw clenching, the veins on his temples popping.

"He did this! If I had my way I would kill him again!" He gritted and Veronica's heart skipped a beat. She forgot to breathe.

"Again? Did you...." She jerked her arm away and stepped back. "You...you k-killed Za-zayn?" She kept taking steps back.

"Veronica I-"

"You killed him." She whispered and looked around. Harry tried to stop her, he stepped closer but Veronica couldn't seem to wrap her head around the fact that Harry killed Zayn. She was astounded to know that Harry killed someone.

And then she ran to her room, without looking back at the boy who had done everything for her.

In that night, she couldn't sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes, Zayn's face came in her mind. No matter what he did but he wasn't supposed to die. Harry had no right to kill him. Killing someone is not a piece of cake. She felt suffocated in her room. She felt she won't breathe anymore. It was 3:23 am. She came out of her room and the first sound that met her ears was the sound of guitar and then a voice singing.

Let me be your hero

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?

She walked slowly to the direction of the voice.

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this.
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

She reached the balcony. The voice became more clearer.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

She saw him a sitting on a chair, his back facing her.

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Would you lie? Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
I don't care. You're here tonight.

She closed her eyes. All she saw was him.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

One.

Two.

Three.

And then a stream of tears fell from her eyes. She wanted nothing more than to run and hug him, hug him so tight and won't let him go.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you, oh, yeah.

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?
Well, I don't care. You're here tonight.

She wanted to be held in his arms. She wanted to feel safe in his embrace. She wanted to wet his shirt with all her tears. She wanted to let it out, just in front of him. She wanted to be with him in that moment.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

She silently sobbed, standing there. Her heart was like it could bust anytime.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

He was her hero because in some time when they fought or met she had fallen for him....

She had fallen for him.

                  °°°°°°°°°°°

Hello! I hope you all like it! Harry's voice Man!😍😍 And avoid the typos.😉

And 425 reads!!! Thanks a lot!!!💖💖💖

All the love as always. :) x

~Ss.