..Shopping..

She stared at her phone in her hand. She couldn't decide whether to do it or not. Why she even wanted to do that? She doesn't know. She just wanted to maybe she was bored that's why.

Well that was what she told herself.

She took a deep breath and pressed the call button.

Ring.

Ring.

She cut the call and clamped a hand on her mouth. What was she thinking? She gasped to herself as the realisation hit her again.

She picked the phone again and stared at the number.

Let's do it!

She pressed the call button and waited.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?" The raspy voice spoke and she stilled for a split second.

"Umm...Hi Harry. How are you?" She smiled nervously to herself.

"Veronica. I'm good. How about you?" He said, it sounded as if he was happy to hear her voice but then why would he be happy to hear her? She was probably irritating him.

"I'm good. Um..." She stopped slapping her forehead.

"Is everything okay Veronica?" He asked and she closed her eyes for a moment before taking a deep breath and answering.

"Umm yeah....I just um...need your little help." She finally said and puffed air out of her rosy lips.

"What is it?" He spoke. He always talks to the point. Maybe that's how he was or maybe he simply didn't want to talk to her.

"My friend's birthday is coming and I wanted to buy him something and...I was wondering if you could help me because I don't really know a lot about men shopping and...I think you have good taste." She explained and bit her lip.

It was silent on the other side for few seconds then he spoke.

"Veronica-"

She wanted to stop him for calling her by her name but it sounded so good in his raw voice.

"Please Harry." She pressed hoping he would give in.

"Okay. I will pick you up." She smiled in triumph. "Um okay. I'll send you the address." She said and he replied in a, 'okay'. And with that the call ended.

She shot up from her bed and ran to her closet after sending him the address. She couldn't believe she did it. She quickly pulled out a grey shirt with 'ADULT-ISH' printed on it, blue ripped jeans and brown boots.

 She quickly pulled out a grey shirt with 'ADULT-ISH' printed on it, blue ripped jeans and brown boots

She released her hair tie and her hair fell on her shoulders. She brushed them with her fingers and applied a YSL pink lipstick. She never needed a lot of makeup. She was naturally beautiful.