..Call..

The sound of Marimba tune echoed in her room. She looked at the wall clock which striked 11:31 pm. She was lying in her comfy bed, the lamp on the bed side table illuminated her room. She was reading a novel when her phone rang.

It was private number. She frowned and ended the call.

After a minute the phone begin ringing again. She puffed air out of her lips, sitting straight with her phone in her hands.

"Hello?" She said.

"Miss Johns." The person greeted and her whole body froze. The voice was deep but had a thick, different accent.

"W-who is this?" She stuttered. She hoped it wasn't the person she was thinking is.

"Someone who knows a lot about you." The manly voice said and she could feel the smirk.

"What d-do you want?" The book she was reading was closed now, her breathing fast, heart thumping in her ribs and goosebumps rose on her velvety skin.

"Don't worry. I don't want your life. All I want from you is some time." He chuckled.

"Why?" She breathed.

"Because there are some things you should know and stay away from." He told.

"What-what is it?" She mumbled.

"You remember I told you strangers are dangerous." She nodded even though she knew he couldn't see her. "Well I see you didn't pay much attention to it." He said as if he was angry with her.

"Please get straight to the point." She pleaded, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"The point is, stay away from Mr. Styles." He said and her mouth parted in shock.

"How do you know him?" She questioned.

"That doesn't matter Miss Johns. What matters is that, you stay away from him." She heard the sound of footsteps through the phone.

"But who are you to tell me this? Why should I listen to you?" She asked with all the courage she could muster.

"I told you before. I'm someone who knows a lot about you and I think you should know that by now. And if you want to be safe than listen to me."

"But he is a nice guy and it's you I'm afraid will harm me." She pushed.

"Oh Miss Johns, he is anything but nice." He laughed as if it was the most stupid thing he had heard. "And why do you think I would harm you when I'm trying to protect you." He asked, as if he was not expecting her to be afraid of him.

"Judging from the way you know everything about me, of course I believe you are the one to harm me at the end of the day."

"Miss Johns just stay away from Mr. Styles. He has a lot you don't know." He warned again.

"I don't believe you. I want to know him." She said.

"Curiosity killed the cat Miss Johns. And you knowing him would only put your life at stake." He told and she felt him sigh.

"But-"

"Just stay away from him!" He growled and then the call ended.

She sat there for few seconds, her phone pressed to her ear. Locking the phone, she placed it under her pillow and laid down.

~~~~~

"Hello Dj!" Alex chirped as she sat on the passenger seat of his car.