..Tricks..

It was then when she felt someone following her. She storded faster towards her car, looking right and left. When she turned her face she saw a bald guy with an orange jacket on with blue jeans. The left cheek of the person was darker than the rest of his face, as if it was burnt.

She saw him when she was parking the car and now he was following her. Her heart beat raced as she saw his face. She increased her pace and just when she reached her car, someone tried to snatch her bag from her shoulder. She being not prepared for the attack couldn't hold the bag and it slipped from her shoulder.

She gripped the straps of her bag tightly in her hands and tugged it towards her in an attempt to snatch it back from him.

"Give me the bag!" The robber growled but she wouldn't budge.

"No please!" She pleaded still tugging at the straps of her Louis Vuitton bag.

She gasped when the robber took out a pistol from the waistband of his jeans. Her grip on the straps instantly loosened. The robber took the bag from her hands and backed away few steps, gun pointed on her.

"No, please. My bag..." She whispered, tears pooling in her eyes. The robber ran with her bag. She had everything in her bag, her credit cards, money, some other stuff and a special thing.

Her head snapped up at the sound of something falling on the ground with a thud. She saw the robber laid on the floor with blood covering his nose.

And yet again he took her breath away. He was standing there glaring at the robber with her bag in his hand. The robber stood from the ground and immediately ran away, leaving her alone with her knight in the shining armour in the parking lot.

He came closer and tossed her bag towards her. She catched it and looked up at him. She was tall but she felt herself small in his presence.

"Are you mad?" He grunted looking straight in her brown eyes. "He had a gun, he could have killed you but you girls being stupid, stand there and fight for a what? A bag." He was beyond pissed at her. That robber could have killed her. He just couldn't understand girls sometimes. Things are precious but that doesn't mean that you can forget your life for it.

She glared at him, her jaw clenching. She hated the way he said that she is a stupid for fighting for herself. He had no right to say that to her.

"Hello Mister, he didn't do anything. Okay?" She said raising her arms in the air and turned sideways as if to demonstrate her words.

"Can you stop being so stubborn and admit your mistake?" He gritted, the vein on his neck popping out.

"Mistake? What did I do? I didn't tell him to come to me and snatch my bag! I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again that I didn't call for your help!" Her voice raised a bit.

"I'm sure I heard a voice saying, 'help please'." He reminded and she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I did but if I knew you will come than I would never have said that!" She growled with the same force like his. She would not admit, not in front of him that how grateful she was of him bringing her bag back to her. She cannot crush her ego.

"Yeah right! You really don't have any manners."

She wanted to fire back but she found no reason for it. This boy had helped her everytime and she was not kind enough to say him a 'thank you'. She had to admit that if he didn't have bring the bag back to her, she would have lost something special. For the moment when she was thinking about this he was looking in her hazel eyes and she stared back at him.

"Um.. I'm sorry and thank you for helping me everytime." She smiled a little and she saw his eyes softening, well that was what she thought.

"I think it's okay." He said plainly. She thought he would smile, if not properly then just a little bit but she saw nothing. In that moment she wondered how would his smile be?

Will she ever be able to see his smile? Will she ever be able to see him again in the first place?

Light bulb!

"Where's my phone?" She groaned as she rummaged through her bag, trying to get a hold of her phone.

"Hey, can you give me a call? I can't find my phone." She asked not looking up at him. He just mumbled, "Yeah." She told him her phone number and he pressed the call button.

In few seconds a faint sound of Marimba tune could be heard. She fished out her rose gold iPhone 6s from the back pocket of her jeans.

"Thanks again." She smiled and he nodded. "I should head home now. See you again in the hour of need." She chuckled to herself.

She turned to open the door of her mini cooper but his voice stopped her, "Take care and these are just coincidences so maybe they won't happen again." As he finished he ran a hand through his hair only to give her a cute sight of his scrunched up face.

"Okay then, bye." She smiled wickedly as she sat in her car.

She took out her phone as soon as she got out of her bathroom. She went through the contacts and soon she found the number. She opened the message application to type the message.

Meet me at Infinitea, tomorrow at 5 pm.

See ya!

Send.

°°°°°°°°°°

Heya! New chapter!

What do ya think about it? What's the special thing she has in her bag? And her outfit is above!

Please comment your thoughts!

Thanks a lot for reading and voting guys. It means a lot.

All the love as always. :) x