..Café..

"Hello sweetie!"

"Hi Mum!" She said and wrapped her arms around her Mum who was sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper.

"How was your trip?" She asked and Veronica sat down next to her.

"It was....good but not like I had imagined." She almost whispered the last part and sighed.

"How you had imagined?" Her Mum asked after taking a sip of her tea.

"I don't know but it was not like I expected it to be. I'm talking rubbish. How's work?" She quickly changed the subject before her mother could question more.

"Tiring as always. Are you hungry?" Her mother asked and sat straight looking at her. Veronica nodded eagerly.

"Tell me what you want to eat. I'm in the mood to cook for my daughter today." She smiled and stood up. Veronica's eyes were wide as her mother never cooked on her time off.

"Seriously? You would?" She asked, beaming but shocked.

"Yes. Now tell me."

Veronica thought for few seconds and then she said, "Chicken and spinach pasta." She smiled wide and her mother frowned, her shoulders slumping. Veronica batted her lashes and her mother gave in.

"Ugh okay!" She groaned playfully and went to the kitchen.

"I'm going for a shower!" She yelled on her way to stairs.

It was almost ten pm when the doorbell rang. She was in her room, unpacking her stuff. A few minutes later her door knocked and she shouted, "Come in!"

Her face almost pailed and her eyes went wide as she looked at Rosie who was holding a sunflower along with a note.

"This came for you." Rosie smiled handing her the flower and the note. She took the flower and then the note from Rosie with shaky hands.

"Thanks." Veronica almost whispered and Rosie left her room. Veronica sat on the edge of her bed and looked at the note for few seconds before opening the note.

"I hope you had a lovely beach trip.

T.L.K "

She kept staring at the note.

~~~~~

"Bye Rosie!" She yelled and closed the door behind her. Alex had come to pick her up. They worked at a café together where she had met him for the first time.

"Morning Dj Nicky!" Alex cheered as she sat on the passenger seat and closed the door of the car.

"Morning Prince Alex!" She smirked, leaning back and turning her face to look at him.

"Prince?" He chuckled.

"Nina's Prince." She winked and he glared at her. "How are things going with her?" She asked turning the radio on.

"She is really nice as you know that. Do you think that I...ummm she would say yes if-" Veronica's body jerked up in shock and she cut him off.

"What?? You are going to purpose her!?" She yelled.

"You never let people finish, do you?" He said, rolling his eyes. "And no, I'm not going to purpose her. I was saying that do you think she'd say yes to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Think? I'm damn sure she would say yes!" She replied, leaning back once again. Four Five seconds played in low voice on the radio.

"But do you think it would not scare her off, I mean what if she thinks it's too quick for that." Alex told his problem to her.

"Maybe. But judging from the way she likes you, I think it would not scare her off." She smiled at him at the end. "So when will you ask her?" She questioned.

"I don't know. I was just wondering but now I'll consider asking her that." He said, glancing at her and giving her a smile.

The café they worked at was known as Well Beanz. It was a good, cozy café with black walls, grey couches and chairs. Their was a section for deserts in the middle of the café and around it were tables and chairs. She really loved the food here, especially their lava cake and Alfredo pasta.

"Hi Mike!" She greeted their owner who was a bald man probably in forties with brown eyes and a height of 5'7.

"Hi darling. How was your trip?" He asked engulfing her in a hug.

"It was good. How's been café without us?" She smiled looking at Alex and then at Mike.

"It had been awful." Mike joked and they all laughed. She took their aprons off the hook and handed one to Alex.

"I'll go in the kitchen. You guys start." Mike said and entered the kitchen.

"Off to work Prince Alex." She clapped her hands and at the same time Alex slapped her arm playfully and she punched him in his arm.

"Hello guys!" Aliza and Nina joined them in the Café. They used to do a lot of their meet ups in the Café.

"Hi. How's everything?" Veronica asked placing the menus on the nearby table.

"All good." Aliza replied and looked around. The café was almost empty because it wasn't the lunch time yet. But she was looking for Nina who was nowhere in sight.

"Juliet went to meet her Romeo!" Veronica chuckled as she spoke about Alex and Nina. They both went in the kitchen after them.

"Oops."

"Oh no!"

"This can't be happening."

These were the words of Aliza and Nina as they saw the first customers of the day.

"What ha-" Veronica begun but she stopped when she turned around and looked at the customers who had just entered. She was out of words. She felt like she froze for a moment. She couldn't think straight all she could do was stare at them.

But she thought she would never see them again.

She was wrong.

°°°°°°°°°

Oohhh who are those? Any guesses? And are you guys liking it so far?

Thanks to everyone who is reading and voting. I love you guys!

All the love as always. :) x