..Tease..

"What?"

"Just thinking."

"Thinking what?"

"About your emotional dialogues." He smirks. She looks away, trying to hide her embarrassing smile.

"If me not sleeping in the nights remembering him..." He starts with a smile dancing on his face.

"So yeah I was wondering that enough of this sitting-in-home-all-day. I should start something." She blabbers while he remembers her words.

"If me not being ready to be with someone else..." He stares at her side profile as they walk in the park.

"I'm getting really bored these days. And I also left my job a while ago..." She keeps ignoring him.

"If me hating everything without him..."

"It's better to gain some experience before my studies start..."

"If me being ready to die-"

"Okay shut up now! You're irritating me. I'm talking about my future here and all you have to talk is rubbish!" She snaps to hide her embarrassment.

"Oh! so you are saying that your feelings for me are rubbish?" He bites the inside of his lips with a mock surprise in his tone.

"Harry!!" She whines, slumping her shoulders as she stood in front of him. "Please don't do this."

"Don't do what?" He stops walking as she now stands in front of him.

"You know exactly what I'm saying. Why you're embarrassing me?"

"It's fun!" He rolls his lips, dimples etching on his cheeks.

"Ugh!" She groans and walks away from him. He chuckles behind her.

They walk in silence for a while. Harry was behind her and she was ahead of him, arms crossed over her chest as she pretended to be mad at him.

"You actually got serious?" He ran to be next to her. She didn't say anything. "Veronica.." the way her name rolled off his lips made butterflies erupt in her stomach but she ignored him.
"Oh come on!" He sighed.

"But you are the one who said I look good when I'm quiet." She turned her head sideways to glance at him.

"You want to look good to me?" He couldn't help the smirk that made it's way on his lips. Veronica bit the inside of her cheek. And he knew when she does it. When she's trying to control her anger. "Okay okay, yeah I said that. But now I want you to talk to me." He says sincerely. She looks up once again and find him closer to her than before. He stares in her hazel eyes and she stares back in his golden-yellow eyes. She smiles shyly at him. She feels blood rushing on her cheeks as she blushes.

"You are blushing?" He asked, amused. Of course, nothing goes unnoticed before Harry Styles. She blushes even more, looking away. Her cheeks turning into a dark shade of pink. "You really are! I never knew a girl like you blushes." He laughs and she turns her face to glare at him.

"What do you mean -a girl like me-? Do I have horns on my head?" She gritted, irritated. He laughed even more.

"No, it's just that..." He said when he stopped laughing. His fingers played with the tail of her french braid, which rested on her left shoulder. "You are so strong and brave. I just didn't know you also blush like other girls. And when I say other girls it means those girls who are sensitive and shy. You are not like those girls and that's what I like about you." Her eyes softened at his words. "But I never thought you could blush, let alone for me." He joked again stroking her cheek.