..Date.. (Part-1)

Now it was the friend time. She missed her friends a lot these days. But she didn't want to meet them after what happened with Her and Harry. She didn't want them to know what she was going through. She knew they would have helped her and would have advised her but she wanted to be alone.

It was now, she realised how she didn't talk to her best friend. And she knew Aliza would be sad about it. So she decided to call her and tell her to come.

But then, when she was going to call her, she thought she should go and meet them all. So she texted them to come to their favourite spot, Infinitea.
They all texted her back telling her that they'll be there.

So she parked her car and hopped off, taking her phone and bag with her. She was wearing a striped black and white shirt, with a long coat and blue jeans. It was pretty cold and even she was wearing coat, she could feel the cold breeze crawling on her skin and making her shiver.

She walked inside the café and the smell of coffee instantly invaded her senses. She didn't realise how much she needed coffee until now, upon being in the aroma of coffee beans and baked cakes. Her stomach grumbled thinking of the Marble cake they serve here.

She sat on there usual table and unlocking her phone to see any text there. She didn't think that her phone would give her a notification if she got one.

She checked her phone but there was no text message.

She locked it and put it on the table, resting her chin in her palm as she waited for her friends to arrive.

She had texted Harry this morning, so she could get some information about there date --if it was going to happen. But unfortunately, there was no text from him. She figured, he would be busy. Because why a person who literally stalked her won't reply her messages.

Yes, stalked. She thought about it and it was revealed to her that T.L.K always knew about her location, where she was or what she was doing. And that means Harry knew everything about her. And that's why he was the only one who always came to help her, pretending that it was a coincidence.

Ha! Gotcha!

"Heyy!!" Nina's voice met her ears and she turned her head to see Aliza, Nina and Alex walkinh towards their table.

"Hi! How are you guys?" She stood up, hugging them one by one. She took a little while when she was hugging Aliza. "I missed you Lizzy." She whispered in her ear. When she pulled away, she could see Aliza smiling.

"I missed you too Dj." Aliza squeezed her hands she was holding.

They all settled down. Aliza was sitting beside Veronica and across from them were sitting Nina and Alex.

"So...how's everything?" Alex asked when they had placed their order.

"It's good actually. Um... guys I wanna say something." She stared at all three of them. Nina and Alex nodded, encouraging her to speak. "I'm sorry. I feel so selfish because I felt everytime we met in these past few days was because I wanted something. It wasn't like our usual hangouts. And I pushed you guys away when you were the only reason I'm here, happy. All I wanna say is that I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened but a lot of things changed since Harry came. But I promise it won't happen again-" She was cut off by Aliza who smacked her head.

"Ow!" She winced rubbing the spot where her best friend smacked her.

"Stop with this! What's happening to you? Where's our Veronica who would never apologise or talk sweetly to us. Harry's really changing you." Aliza said and Alex chuckled with Nina, agreeing with what Aliza said. The waiter had came with their order.