..Nightmare..

She was running, very fast in the forest. Someone was behind her. Someone was following her. She wanted to stop because her legs were going numb but she couldn'T.

"I want you." She heard a voice.

"Your blood. Your blood" It said.

"Come to me!" The voice growled and jumped on her from behind, causing her to fall on the ground with that creature on the top of her. Her eyes closed and whimpers left her mouth. Just as she was about to open her eyes to see the creature, it disappeared.

She bolted up, panting and covered in sweat. She looked around to see Aliza sleeping peacefully beside her. She laid down again. Now she was wide awake.

Who is that creature? And why does he wants her blood? She thought before falling back into sleep.

--

"So what did you get out of them? Nina asked when she was standing by her suitcase, in a towel wrapped around her body.

"Yeah I heard you talked to that boy awkward-moment boy." Rochelle said sitting on her bed along with Nina. Aliza was in the bathroom.

"Knowing Aliza, I know she has told you guys everything." She rolled her eyes and picked up a simple white crop top with denim short shorts. They both giggled. And Veronica rolled her eyes again, playfully.

"Roch. Do you see the little tint of pink on Nin's cheek? " Veronica said, smirking and looking at Nina who blushed and looked away.

"Uhm. I can see that!" Rochelle also smirked standing next to Veronica, her hand around her shoulder.

"You know what is the reason?" Veronica said turning her face towards Rochelle, a smile playing on her lips.

"Uh-uh" Rochelle shook her head.

"Oh Alex!" She yelled in excitement and Nina's head snapped in the direction of the doorway. Veronica and Rochelle burst into fit of giggles because no one was there.

"Okay guys stop this." Nina said biting her lip to stifle the smile that was making its way on her lips.

"Not until you complete our deal." Veronica shook her head as she said so and gave Rochelle a high five.

"Yes! Now let's go and find Alex because Nina's got a lot to tell him." Aliza stepped in their conversation. They both nodded in excitement while Nina stood there, deep in thought.

****

Okay! This was short but i hope you would like it. Thanks again to ya all.

All the love as always. :) x