..Home..

Today.

This is it.

The fun ends today.

If she had fun...

It was their last day of their beach trip. She could have had more fun if Zayn wasn't in this trip or he was not running after her and if she hadn't met any golden eyed boy.

"It was great fun, wasn't it Dj?" Aliza said as she tossed another shirt in her black suitcase.

"Yeah, great fun." She mumbled sarcastically. Her mind had gone crazy thinking about all that events that had happened during their trip.

Her, meeting the golden eyed boy.

Her, getting butterlies seeing that golden eyed boy.

Her, almost falling in his arms.

Her, thinking about his voice, his eyes.

That note with a sunflower.

T.L.K

Zayn almost kissing her.

And then that night....

The figures....

"Hey, where did you went during the movie? You went to get water and never came back." Aliza's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Um...I was having a headache." She shrugged and passed her make-up bag to Aliza so she could put it in the bag.

"Headache huh? But I saw Zayn following you." Aliza narrowed her eyes and smirked at her.

"Um..he also came to get water and then I went to bed." She replied folding her shirt and avoiding the eye contact with Aliza.

"Okay, if you say so." Aliza shrugged and turned to go to the bathroom. Veronica groaned and hid her face in the pillow and asked herself,

What the hell is going on with me?

•••••

"C'mon girls!" Alex shouted from the outside of their room. He waited few minutes for them to come out. But when they didn't, he was about to go in and at the same time the door opened and a duffle bag was thrown at him.

"Oww!" It hit him in the stomach and he whined.

"Oops sorry." Veronica said smiling at him.

"Oww! I'm gonna kill you Liz!" He whined again as another bag hit his stomach. Veronica laughed while Aliza stick her tongue out at him.

"What's- oh Alex what happened?" Nina rushed towards Alex.

"Ooohhhhhh! Princess came to save her Prince!" Veronica smirked and then high fived Aliza. Nina's cheeks turned crimson as she blushed.

"Are you two leprechauns done?" Alex huffed, glaring at both of them who were laughing.

"Yes Daddy!" Veronica said a baby's voice and batted her lashes.

"You are lucky that I am your friend otherwise-" Aliza cut him off and walked towards him throwing her arm over his shoulder with Veronica following her actions.

"Sorry Daddy!" They both pouted and kissed his cheek.

"Enough! Now let's go." Alex removed their arms from his shoulders and picked up the bags they had thrown at him.

Veronica constantly looked right and left, why? She didn't know or maybe she didn't want to admit.

They were standing by Alex's car who was putting their suitcases in the trunk. She turned left.

No.

Then right.

No.

When she turned around she saw what she was looking for, though she would never admit but that was what she wanted to see.

He was coming in their direction with his friends, wearing a simple black t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a fedora. His eyes were concealed by Marc Jacobs sunglasses. Black really, really suited him. He was looking at his friend which she remembered as Louis while he talked. In that moment she thought,

Would she meet this stranger again? A stranger who had invaded her mind, her thoughts.

And what if she won't?

Then she thought,

She won't find him again, maybe he's from some other country. These coincidences only happen in books, not in real life.

But oh how wrong she was.....

°°°°°°°

Hello guys! New chapter! I hope you all would like it. It's short and maybe a bit boring but things will get interesting soon!

And thanks to everyone who had read, commented and voted so far, I really appreciate it.

All the love as always. :) x