..Chat..

"My baby, why don't you go and play with Az?" She cooed as planted her persian cat on the ground. She ruffled the hair of her cat and then picked her bag from the sofa.

"Az, be good with Simba!" She yelled to Azlan and he nodded throwing a ball at Simba.

Off to her meeting.

She nervously combed hands through her wavy locks as she saw her reflection in the rearview mirror.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this!" She said to herself and looked at the shop which had Infinitea written in bold letters. "There's nothing I can do now. Let's go." She mustered all the confidence and hopped out of the car.

" She mustered all the confidence and hopped out of the car

She sat at the table in the first right corner. She hung her bag on the back of the chair and looked at the menu. It was not five pm yet.

After few more minutes of looking around a tall figure came and sat across her. Since her back was facing the door so she couldn't see when the person arrived.

"Oh! What are you doing here? Stalking me again?" She smirked and looked at him. He was wearing a feather patterned shirt with black jeans and camel colored suede boots, his eyes were concealed by his old Marc Jacobs sunglasses. The tattoos on his arms were on full display and she found it hard to look away from them. Tattoos have some meaning behind them. She wanted to know if his tattoos had meaning or they were just for fun.

 She wanted to know if his tattoos had meaning or they were just for fun

"You called me here." He said.

"Me? Why would I call you here?" She questioned as if she knew nothing about his sudden appearance.

"You did. You texted me last night." He seemed to be confused about this whole situation.

"I didn't. Oh..oh! I'm sorry. I think I mistakenly sent that message to you because I was here to meet a friend of mine." She laughed nervously.

"Then I should leave." He said, about to stand up.

"Um..now that you are here, we can have some coffee together." She suggested and smiled at the end, hoping he would agree.

"Sure." He said and sat back down. She sighed in relief.

"One vanilla latte." She ordered to the waiter and then looked at the breathtaking boy sitting across her.

"One espresso shot." His voice was low and raspy just how she liked it.

No, you don't like it. Her subconscious scolded her.

"That reminds me, how can you drink that thing. It's disgusting, isn't it?" She asked sitting straight.

"Everyone has their own taste. For you it's disgusting but I like it." He shrugged, glancing sideways.

Rude.

But so, so beautiful!

"I know every time we meet, whether it's a coincident or not we always fight and now I don't want that so can we take a fresh start?" She grinned at him. He stared at her for few seconds. "Hello, I'm Veronica Johns." She held her hand out to him.

"Hello Veronica, I'm Harry Styles." He spoke and the second their skins touched fireworks went off in her stomach and her body felt warm. And the way her name rolled off his lips, made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

Strange!

"So where are you basically from Mr. Styles? Or Harry?" She asked just as the waiter approached with their drinks.

"Harry. And I'm from Cheshire. How-" He was cut off by her.

"Cheshire! Really? I'm also from Cheshire." She smiled wide, with excitement in her eyes.

"I hope now you won't think that I was stalking you even back then." He said and she laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe you were." She laughed again. Again she was hoping to see his smile but she only saw the corner of his lips tug upwards. It wasn't a smile, a real smile.

"But still don't you find it strange that we met so many times?" She sipped on her latte and asked the same question again.

"I don't. It's just maybe we live in the same area or something." He shrugged and Veronica nodded. Maybe she was over thinking it. Maybe they lived in same area that's why they always met but....

Stop!

"Um what do you do?"

She saw him as he pulled his lower lip with his thumb and index finger as he thought. This sight made her heart skip a beat. He was so gorgeous.

"I do business. What about you?" He answered shortly. She thought that maybe he didn't want to talk about it so she didn't push instead she answered his question.

"Well I just graduated from high school and I also work in a café, as you know." He nodded.

Then she asked the question what started to make curious since the day they met.

"Um...why do you have eyes like these? I mean they are different. How?" She sighed in relief when she didn't see any angry expression on his perfect face.

"I don't know. Mum said that it was an effect of some drug doctors gave her when I wasn't born so.. yeah." She nodded in understanding.

"But my friends didn't see your eyes of this golden yellow colour. They saw them green. Why?" She quizzically asked, staring at him.

And just then the boy took his phone out of his pocket, slid his finger across the screen and put his phone on his ear.

"What? No. Okay okay. Don't be upset I'm coming. Yeah I'm coming. okay." He said on his phone and got up. "I'm sorry Veronica I have to go, something important. I will see you later. Bye." He rushed the words and left her there alone still in confusion.

"Bye." She mumbled to herself, watching him leave.

°°°°°°°°°°

So...some information about Harold! And Veronica's hair are not blonde like the picture above. She is a brunette😍. I think this chapter was bit stupid but bear with me.

Massive thanks to everyone who is reading and voting!

All the love as always. :) x