Love Again

Title: Love Again
Genre: Genderbender, Romance
Character: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Sitting at the stool inside the nightclub, Taeyeon carelessly drunk himself after his work, he didn't bother to went home for he knew that he will welcomed by an empty home again since his wife passed away almost four years from now, he slept with different woman but still the memories of his wife remains with him. Kim Jessica was a delinquent woman he met, a perfect being for him after they fell inlove with each other way back on their college days where their love grow and after five years of dating finally they tie the knot but unfateful incident took Jessica's life. She cheated on him with Kwon Yuri, her former lover, after he caught her red-handed, he immediately drive away to get home while Jessica's car followed behind, Taeyeon drive like a mad man that he almost hit by a ten-wheeler truck fortunately for him, he avoided it easily turning his steering wheel to left lane but the truck hit Jessica's car instead, she was dead on the spot. He saw how her eyes smiling back at him before she closes them, she honestly felt guilty over him and every single day they spend together she treasured them but somehow she felt neglected and insecure at the same time so by a chance when she met her ex-boyfriend once again, they were having an affair behind Taeyeon's back but the day she was caught, she decided to ended the things between her and Kwon Yuri and unfortunately the last time she will saw her beloved husband. Kwon Yuri explained everything to Taeyeon at the funeral, he blame himself for his wife's death, moreover he was the cause of the accident on that night.

"Sica..." Taeyeon cried on someone else's arms.

"Sshhh...Taetae sleep."

After dating Kim Taeyeon, a normal law student Hwang Tiffany became more affectionate and attentive in everything unlike before she was as cold as ice, mercy was understatement when it comes to criminals at the court. Her friends keeps on teasing her whenever she smile at her phone and daydreaming everywhere she can, tapping her phone as a respond to her lover, she immediately shoved it inside her pocket so her good friends wouldn't meddling with her lovelife. Tiffany knew about her lover's situation, he was traumatize by his late wife's death that resulted to avoid saying I Love You, he assured that he will not go beyond his limit in terms of love and she gladly accepted his conditions yet she love him even more without realizing that she will be hurt sooner or later but she didn't care at all for the fact that she was head over heels for him. Everyday she prepared food for him and dropped by to his workplace but always seeing him with another woman eating each other's faces but she chooses to be blind over him as a womanizer, she doesn't blame him nor tell him that she saw him cheating because their relationship has no name, she was single but her heart was taken by him.

"Just give up on me, Fany-ah please. I don't want to hurt you furtherly, just walked away from my life." Taeyeon begged as he saw Tiffany being kind and attentive towards him though he knew to himself that he could love her back easily, he doesn't her to wait for him.

"I won't. I stay. I wait for you but don't let me go please." Tiffany pleaded as she kneeled infront of him taking away her pride.

"Don't make this hard for me."

"It would be easy for both of us if you let me stay by your side, I don't fucking care if you slept with different woman every night even if you kisses them infront of me, I will accept you fully, Tae because I love you so nuch that I couldn't let you go." Tiffany cried hard on her knees while Taeyeon stay rooted from his spot.

Taeyeon was nowhere to be found after their confrontation last night and Tiffany even called the police to find him but some says that he fly to California because it was his late wife's hometown. She left with nothing but a broken heart, days passed felt years and soon she will graduated from law school.

"Prosecutor Hwang you have visitor." Seohyun announced.

"Let him in." Tiffany ordered as her eyes were still reviewing her cases.

"I would like to surrender myself because I stole someone's heart, can you put me again inside your life, Prosecutor Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon appeared behind the doors with a pink velvet box exposing an expensive diamong ring from his hand and the others holding a bouquet of pink tulips.

"Do I have the rights to reject your offer?" Tiffany eyed her unexpected visitor made Taeyeon shivered under her intense gaze.

"Unfortunately you have no rights but to marry this asshole instead."

"Okay, let's go for a civil wedding for now because I want to marry the asshole immediately since he kept me waiting for almost two years and also I couldn't wait to get into his pants." Tiffany hastily grabbed Taeyeon outside her own law office to finally tie the knot with him.