Good For You

Title: Good For You
Genre: Genderbender, Romance
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Married in a youthful age, Tiffany Hwang slash Kim living with her insecurities and jealousy over her husband who's age was a half of her, a dashing handsome successful businessman, Kim Taeyeon, never she enjoyed her married life with him not because she's not inlove, heck she's crazily inlove with the guy despite of their huge age gap, Taeyeon never touches her since honeymoon phase until now and it's kinda frustrating her enough that sometimes she's annoyed and got mad over him but the man didn't care at all and leave her alone, crying.

**********************

TAEYEON POV

I'm getting stress everyday since we started their marriage life and it's getting worse when this spoiled brat kid or my so-called wife, I wonder why her mood changes in a mere seconds and it's scared me off enough for me to leave her behind, I never doubt loving her despite their different age gap made me taken aback I don't want to force her to get intimate with me because I never knew everything about her if she's already had a lover before or she's force to our marriage agreed by both of our families. I was looking forward from the day I laid my eyes on her when she's still on her highschool days while I'm first step into business, I was watching her from afar and got jealous over the guys trying to court her but I couldn't do anything about it since we're bot even an item because we're just friends because of business only.

"Tiffany could you get my suitcase? I forgot it inside our bedroom." I said loudly enough to heard by her and I saw her cutely stomping her feet walking through our bedroom before she walked swiftly towards me when I'm busy tying my shoelace.

"Thank you."

"Dumb." My little wife muttered but I managed to caught her words before she left me and dragging her feet through the kitchen I only chuckled and let her sulked over her childish behavior.

***********************

TIFFANY POV

I'm getting frustrated day by day because of him that I felt that I'm not special for her, yes he treated me nice but just like a brother to me, did he sees me like a kid or what? I wanted to confessed at him but thinking that my love will turned into unrequited makes me taken aback and watched him in silence killing me badly inside. Once I saw him with a blonde woman named Jessica Jung, a famous model and I admit she had every assets made guys crazy over her, and sometimes I'm staring at my poor figure in the mirror when he's not around and it makes me depressed hard. Valentines day seems a normal for both of us like it wasn't special and fuck we're a married couple for Pete's sake and he did ignored me, working his butt all day at work, worst he went home late with a woman's scent on him. I fucking hate him I wanted a divorce but hell I couldn't bear to separate with him so I must do something nuts that I make him love me the way I wanted. God, Tiffany you're genius! *evil laugh*

**********************

It's been a week since Taeyeon last saw his wife and he's been messed up, he didn't want to called his father-in-law afraid that he will be scolded for not taking care of his only daughter so he searched for her friends but none of them knew her whereabouts. He's too grateful that her clothes were inside their shared walking closet or else he would scared the hell out of him so he waited patiently for her to comeback home, he's too sad that he couldn't take his wife into the upcoming event of their company, an extravagant launching event to be exact and how he wanted to bragged about his wife because he's too proud to be with her though.