Ma Boy

Title: Ma Boy
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

TIFFANY POV

Scrunched cute yet gentle face, pouted lips, puffing cheeks and puppy eyes a great combination of my little midget's traits, he's like that when he effortlessly whining and acting cute towards me whenever I get mad, well it affected me so much that I'll do anything for him and spoiling him like a kid, anyways we really had a huge gap when we started our May-December love affair, I remembered how he bravely confessed at me during my college days though he's still a junior highschool back then and I'm already on my last year, at first I get embarrassed and ashamed since I do matter our age gap that it made me look like a sugar mommy worst his grandmother that I've been bullied saying it was child abuse so I avoided him as much as I could for three months but he's get me swayed when I saw how he's sincere on courting me that he shooreal. ll of my potential suitors asking me out for a date which I politely accepted but I regret them later because clearly I lose my virginity into that stupid midget of mine when he's gone really mad that I unleashed the HellTaeng out of him but on the other hand, I'm glad he's the one who took it then after a few dates we had I finally said yes to him and he couldn't sleep that night and happily bragging me into everybody at his school, I felt overwhelmed because he's proud to have me as his first love slash girlfriend and now wife.

*********************

"I don't want to take a bath~" Taeyeon cutely whined when his wife trying to persuade him to take a bath. Well, when they starting to lived under one roof, Tiffany was in-charge of taking care of her young husband like a mother while she's working at Kim's company as a Senior Manager despite of tiredness and weary she's still have the time to take care of him being a senior highschool was the very hectic for him because graduation is just around the corner that he had to prepared to enter college soon, sometimes Tiffany joined him on his study session at their home and even teaching him what he couldn't comprehend.

"Aigoo big baby stop whining or we could take a bath together~" Tiffany seductively whispered with her husky voice leaning into her husband's earlobe as she draw invisible circles into his back for him to get aroused but guess not tonight because Taeyeon act like a kid just now, whining there and there sometimes stomping his feet faking a cry.

"Shiroooooooo!" Taeyeon whined while he kept his back facing Tiffany who facepalmed himself.

"Okay, fine I will asked Yuri-Oppa to ask me on a date tonight." Tiffany finally accepted her defeact but obviously she didn't want to turned back down and uses some random guys name to teased her sulking husband and yes it's effected that she could saw a smoke comes out from Taeyeon's head as well as his ears. He formed his hand into fist, clenching his jaw and staring internsely at his wife who mentally felt proud for making him successfully jealous.

"Don't you dare Kim Tiffany!" Taeyeon stomped his feet towards her smirking wife as he carried her into a bridal style leading them inside their bedroom.