All Hands On Deck

Title: All Hands On Deck
Genre: Romance
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Wasted heart when you left me you left me with no choice as you took the last bit of love I've ever had, you took the good girl out of me you're so bad, kiss the old me goodbye she's getting gone. One by one, I want you to fall down and totally destroy with my bare hands, how evil you are Kim jerk Taeyeon for leaving me like that and the funny thing was I let myself fall deeper into you and being fooled by your sweet talking and worst you break up on me at the fucking phone call telling me you're getting tired of me and you wanted to try something new and thrilling, what do you think of me? A toy you played and when you're getting bored you will throw me aside like nothing happened but sorry to tell you I'm not letting you walked away with me just like that, I will get you back in my arms and punished you hard. Just so you wait, Taetae. *evil laugh*

"W-What *pant* d-do you *pant* think you're *pant* doing, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon let out a soft moan when her private part was being abuse by her evil ex-girlfriend when she was forcefully dragged inside the empty storage room of the hospital. She admit that she's being turned on by Tiffany inside the operating room when the latter purposely swaying her hips seductively everytime she handed the tools to her and sometimes she caught the nurse licking her lips before winking at her trying to seduce her and now she's falling into her trap.

"Yah! Why did you stop?" Taeyeon frustatedly scoffed when she left hanging by the sexy nurse who act innocent fixing her white uniform before giving her a playful smirk as she put her index finger into her lips.

"You're talking too much, baby and also we had another operation in half an hour so be ready!" Tiffany winked before she hastily leave the dumbfounded doctor inside the storage room.

"Fuck!" Taeyeon slammed her fist letting her angered out as she repeatedly do her recent actions.

**********************

"I will pick you up at 8, Sica. Okay bye baby~" Taeyeon hanged up and shoving her phone inside her pocket, fixing her piles of papers as she ready herself for a date and luckily she will be given a reward later by her new girlfriend. She hummed a random song, sounded so happy was not favorable with Tiffany who's eavesdropping her conversation awhile ago and she's planning to screwed her, a lightbulb immediately appears mentally when an idea popped out from her genius brain and soon she sprinted off outside their shared office.

"Goddamn, what the hell! Fuck, seriously why now baby?" Taeyeon curses under her breath throwing her tantrums over her flat tires that she's surely checked them before driving her way into the hospital and now she's late with her date, only half a minute before really she pissed off her girlfriend until Tiffany's roared beside her silver Audi R8 as she rolled her eyes knowing that the latter must been involved here but she wasn't sure though.