Body

Title: Body
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Every cold summer nights, two people rest into each other's embrace, feeling the warmth when cold breezes came in contact through their skins but bodies pressed together were enough to kept th warm. Two souls become one, screaming names would be heard, a little whimpers from one to another, they let themselves enjoying the pleasure given by each other, once they stopped they keep repeating their actions all over again because someone's getting turned on again. Hormones was such a deadly weapon for one's that they couldn't keep their hands to themselves, one underneath and one hovered letting himself be dominant over his woman, showing no doubts and hesitant from his mate, he let himself succumbed inside her warmth, the euphoria takes place. Mornings was only a sign that they have to end for awhile and maybe continued later just enough for them to gained energy after their climax and released, Taeyeon covered both of them by a white thick blanket since nakedness was now their thing, he smiled after he places a gentle kiss into her forehead, she's beautiful he thought to himself as he's watching how the woman on his hold slowly closing her eyes because of exhaustion from their late night activities. He already misses her warmth but maybe taking a short nap will make him alive and satisfied her later, he spooned her before drifting into dreamland.

"H-Hmphm..." Taeyeon moan softly when he felt someone kissing his precious neck that filled with love mark made by her fiancee. He blinked his eyes twice before he finally looked over the naked woman hovered on top of him, sucking and licking every inch of his toned body.

"F-Fany b-baby... ah f-fuck!" Taeyeon cursed under his shallow breath as Tiffany bites into his chest, she's roaming her hands all over his glorious nakedness.

"I love how you curse now baby." Tiffany murmured sending vibrations into his neck, she continued her business until she found thw target, the hardness of him.

"N-Noo... Ah fuck keep going b-baby, that's it like that... Ah" Taeyeon couldn't help but moan and grabbed into the sheets while Tiffany doing her job down there satisfying his needs and wants.

"I keep you warm baby." Tiffany said as she bobbed her head up and down against the hard shaft, she's loving the feeling of him inside her mouth asshe take him wholly.

"Now it's my turn to warm you up a bit." Tiffany curves her lips and smirked ipon hearing her partner taking over the chance to be a dominant one again and she's loving it alot.

Later that night after they've done a multiple rounds of climax, they ended snuggling into each other under the thick covers that made their bodies warmed. Taeyeon let his woman snuggled into his buff chest wrapping his arms securely into her curves, he runs his fingers into her bare thighs that made her shivered and flinched with a total excitement and major turned on again probably the stupid hormones, she looked up and met a pair of brown orbs filled with love as she pecks into his luscious lips once followed by another until turned into a heated make out session that led into another rounds. Taeyeon let himself lay on his back and let Tiffany straddled him, she pushed herself into the limit and take him inside her again as she pumped up and down made them both screamed in pleasure after a few pushes, he flipped over their bodies and he overpowered the woman who underneath her with a ragged breathing and sweats covered her face but still she's amazingly beautiful into his eyes.

"I want your body." Taeyeon muttered through his shallow breath looking closely into crescent pair of eyes.

"Only my body?" Tiffany said until she flinched from his sudden intruding inside without a permission, he kept his pace fast until he joined her from pleasure and in a few minutes they will come again with glee.

"I love you baby." Taeyeon whispered as they both reached the heaven but still connected with each other.

"I love you too baby." Tiffany coaxed him down and let him rest on top of her succumbing her into the longing embrace he loves so much.

"Maybe another rounds won't hurt." Taeyeon smirked soon as he recovered from the euphoria.

"God, you're a pervert!" Tiffany scoffed as she heard how he wants another round from her again.

"Only for your body baby." Taeyeon whispered tickles her ears unti she surrendered herself into him and soon their bodies intertwined.