Only One [All Night Sequel]

Title: Only One
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

JESSICA POV

Morning has come and I barely feel my body, I glance at my side watching Taeyeon peacefully sleeping on her back while hugging her ex-wife, I see how they misses each others presence and thinking I'll do the right decision to let my girlfriend reconcile with Tiffany because I know they made for each other. Taeyeon always brought their wedding ring with her everytime and thinking I didn't noticed but truthfully it made me feel jealous for the love she had with the latter, I would carry out my plan so that's why I'm here to cancel off my wedding with Taeyeon, don't get me wrong I love her but I couldn't see happiness when she's with me and because of Sooyoung's advice finally I made up my mind, she was the one who gave me the warmth that Taeyeon couldn't gave back, she's both our close friend and she helped me with this plan and now seeing the time, 7am, she's probably waiting for me outside and this thing happen last night was the last time we spend time together and seducing Taeyeon was only my plan to make Tiffany jealous and shows her love for her and I would like to thank Taeyeon for the friendship we had through all these years. I kissed her forehead and I see how she scrunched her face from disturbance and held on Tiffany tightly like she was a koala while I saw how the latter curved her lips upward still sleeping and mirror her action, they looked lovely and honestly I want them to be together again so I decided to leave Taeyeon for real happiness and unfortunately it wasn't me, really not me, she belongs with Tiffany, I say. I slowly climbed off the bed without disturbing the couple, I took a quick shower and wear a clean set of clothes Taeyeon had from her closet, she loves simple yet comfortable one and before I stepped out from her suite, I stare lovingly at my now ex-girlfriend leaving a simple letter on the table before I ran my finger through her smooth and silky hair.

"I love you Taengoo and I want to set you free to find your real happiness." I said with now forming tears in my eyes, she gently shifted from her position back facing me so I stopped my movement and decided to went out in silence and find my true happiness far away from her. Goodbye.

"Sica! How's our plan?" Sooyoung asked as I saw her leaning on her royal blue Bugatti wearing shades and she looks elegant with her Gucci suit.

"It works smoothly like what we expected, they looked lovely." I tried hard not to be sad for leaving Taeyeon and I know Sooyoung noticed so she held my hand while staring at me like how I stared back at Taeyeon.

"You did a great job there Sica and I'm proud of you and besides, you still had me I'll take care of you from now on, remember what I said back then and still patiently I'm waiting for you." Yes, she confessed her love to me before but I didn't gave her the answer because I'm still blinded from my love towards Taeyeon maybe I'm afraid to face the truth and reality that she didn't love me back like how Sooyoung loved me.

"Thank you Soo, I owe you alot and now I should at least give you my answer from your question." I said confidently while looking at her sparkling eyes that I only see when Taeyeon looks at her ex-wife and now I felt loved from her.

"I want to get to know you more and give you a chance to help me move on and make me love you." I answered and I know I'm kinda selfish from that answer but what can I do I'm deeply inlove with someone else but I'm willing to try this relationship with Sooyoung because I see how she loves me but instead of getting disappointed she gave me her smile.

"I understand and I'm willing to take this chance, I will never fail you Sica." She said while holding my shoulder so I make a move so I could at least ease her small doubt.

"Thank you for staying with me." I kissed her cheek when I slowly tiptoed to reach her height. I smile at her but she was still shocked so I shook her shoulder making her back to senses and smile sheepishly back at me before leading us to her Bugatti.

"Thank you as well Sica." She said while wiping her tears as we sat back inside her Bugatti. I place my hand over her before I looked back at her with affection, she really loves me and I'm grateful maybe my decision was right and taking this new chances will make me feel loved again.

"I will be your only one Choi Sooyoung." I kissed her fully in the lips before we lovingly stare at each other.

END OF POV