Sleep Talking

Title: Sleeptalking
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

TIFFANY POV

Many sleepless nights I had to suffered because of a certain person, yes, she is my roommate for almost 3 years since we're both studying at the same university and both taking Medicine, Taeyeon was her name and she was a soon to be doctor while I'm a nurse, we we're raised at the same province in Jeollado and unfortunately a long time neighbors, our families were friends because our father were bestfriends since college days but never once a time she ever played with me that makes me hates her more, I wonder if she dislike me or not because she never once talked to me aside from her bestfriend Jessica, her house was two blocks away from ours and everytime she greeted I felt like faking my smile but she only just found me amusing and cute yet it didn't flattered me, I felt annoyed by her guts and she makes me felt insecured. She's the only person that Kim Taeyeon could talked to and it made me want to stabbed her right infront of my very first love, yes you read it right, I'm helplessly inlove with our neighbor and gender doesn't bothered me not to fall for her charms and she could bend even the straightest girl of the town for her seriously. At first, I wasn't interested in her even she eventually smiles at me whenever she passes at our campus hallway with Jessica beside her and that makes my blood boiled everytime that witchy witch winks at me or more like teasing me because Taeyeon wrapped around her dirty fingers. I ended up thinking about Jessica and Taeyeon's real relationship though I heard that there's nothing going on between the two of them but my instinct tells me otherwise and it's kinda worse that I ended up stalking her everyday such a creep of me. One time, Jessica was nowhere to find and it was a slim chance for me to accompany Taeyeon but to my disappointment I saw both of them kissing each other at the garden at the back of an old facilities near our classroom. My hopes and dreams crushed within that nightmare that I cried myself at night on that unfateful day, I even skipped my class just to reasoned out that I'm not feeling well which was a lame reason for an smartass Hwang, count that as my first ever absent through the whole 4 years of my highschool days and of course it was something unusual for me also on our campus that obviously everyone knows how I lived with a healthy lifestyle.

"Is she alright?" I heard someone talking to my mother a gentle voice that sounds familiar for me but it didn't bother me to pulled down my cover since I was hiding underneath. I suffered from flu and colds that makes me felt uncomfortable, I often sneezes and even had a running nose but I snapped out from my thoughts when I felt someone's weight on my bed thinking it was my dear mother.

"Mom, I'm fine seriously just let me rest this time." I snapped hearing a soft chuckle makes me wonder before I pulled down my cover revealing Taeyeon's amused face that staring back at me. My eyes widened by her presence and immediately hide under but her hands stopped me, forcefully grabbing the sheets just to see me wearing only a oversized pink adidas shirt and mini white shorts showing my milky smooth legs that blinded her pervert eyes, I knew she was. She gawked before looked away and throw the cover into me, she leaves immediately behind doors, I felt embarrassed, she's the first person who saw on this state aside from my family.

After that day, she always felt shy around me that I caught her sometimes looking at me but Jessica was a mood sucker because she smirked at me everytime I looked into their direction before she will playfully nudged Taeyeon who sat beside her that I immediately distract myself from them. I met a new friend Choi Sooyoung, our class monitor, we clicked to each other and become close friend, we're always eating together at our school cafeteria during lunch break, I saw Taeyeon looking at us with a frown, is she jealous? Jessica was also there but with a big teasing smile on her face before leaving the midget alone but follow afterwards.

On graduation day, my family and the Kim's congratulate the both of us for being an honorable students alongside with Jessica and Sooyoung. I never thought that our family were close friends with the Choi and Jung's, I find out that my Sooyoung's father was my mother's former suitor but ended up with my father instead so I felt closer with Sooyoung but much to Taeyeon's disappointment, she was sulking all day even Jessica soothe and entertain her. We celebrated at the Kim's place, I saw how Taeyeon dances with Jessica but secretly glancing at me so I decided to accompany Sooyoung instead but ended up drunk that night, I woke up to someone else room and remember that it belongs to Taeyeon. I slowly climbed off from the bed just to stepped into the owner's stomach and we both stumble down on the floor unfortunately I landed at her chest, we stares at each other but a little bit awkward so we decides to break it off and continue our morning rituals before heading downstairs.

College days gone to passed and Taeyeon asked me out and I take it as a yes, she tells me how I sleeptalk on the day I drunk myself to sleep, I felt shy and embarrassed that I literally confessed at her without me knowing so she decided to take the first move and court me, I'm glad she did because I couldn't bottled up my feelings for so long. I also tells her how I get easily got jealous towards Jessica but telling me that the latter was the one insisted her to woo me back in highschool but she was too chicken for that and telling Jessica that I was straight and doesn't feel the same way so literally she was an angel in disguise, the urge of feeling guilty creeping me out, the Jung only wanted to help us. Taeyeon also tells me that Jessica dated my friend Sooyoung during our graduation night at the Kim's that I felt betrayed that the beanpole stick didn't inform me about it.

"I love you Fany-ah." My Taetae sleeptalk again.

"I love you too, Taetae." I whispered before pecks her at the cheeks before settled myself beside her and joined her to slumber.