Peek-A-Boo

Title: Peek-A-Boo

Genre: Romance, Genderbender

Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany

Author: chocomint89

Why you think I'm in love with you?

I'm still watching you, respect me

Please don't talk over me

Listen to me

Do you think I'm in love with you?

I am silently sitting at the bench listening on some Ailee's song, she's my favorite solo artist so far and her song really touches my heart and now I need it to calm my heart, no, broken heart if I wasn't mistaken, yes, my boyfriend and I broke up last night and our fight keeps repeating itself inside my mind clouded with what, how & why? Did I'm lacking with something? Did I spend too much time studying and always neglecting him? Do I have to apologize even though he himself also lacking? I obviously want us back because he's my long time boyfriend after all and I couldn't bear leaving him, he's my life. F*ck myself for being too attached with him but I couldn't do anything without him seems I suck being in a relationship, I'm a boring type of person, I often spend time studying because it's only the way I could reach his status as a ultimate campus hearthrob, a rich and popular handsome guy and also a genius one, and of course, a nerd, a poor one, a pity person whom exist like in Cinderella stories. I AM NOBODY.