The Great Escape

Title: The Great Escape

Genre: Romance

Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany

Author: chocomint89

South Korea is one of a homophobic in Southeast Asia where same sex relationship and marriage are forbidden, however, Article 92 of the Military Penal Code, which is currently under a legal challenge, singles out sexual relations between members of the same sex as "sexual harassment", punishable by a maximum of one year in prison. The Military Penal Code does not make a distinction between and and names consensual intercourse between homosexual adults as "reciprocal rape". General awareness of homosexuality remained low among the Korean public until recently, with increased awareness and debate coming to the issue, as well as gay-themed entertainment in mass media and recognizable figures and celebrities, gay and lesbian Koreans still face difficulties, and many prefer not to reveal their gay identity to their family, friends or co-workers.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim." The employees greets their President cheerfully, once the Great Kim entered her own company, her secretary also bowed at her before she twist the door knob open and stepped inside in fast pace not forgetting to nod and acknowledge her greeting before the door closed infront of her.

"Phew."  The secretary sighed in relief knowing that the President didn't yelled at her first thing in the morning, it's a usual routine for her everytime the Kim entered and she left with embarrassment because of the scolding she get from the intimidated woman.