One Afternoon

Title: One Afternoon
Genre: Genderbender, Romance, Fluff
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

There were four seasons in South Korea and little Taeyeon loves Spring among the others, every afternoon he usually play under the beautiful cherry blossom but unbeknownst to him someone's watching him from afar and as the Spring Princess Miyoung, she curiously watching the boy who always stay at one of her favorite trees because she loves to roam around them every Spring season, her sisters were staying at the fairyland they come out when it's their season like Sooyeon, the winter fairy princess and the eldest amongst them, next is Soonkyu, summer fairy and lastly the youngest Seohyun, the autumn fairy. As years passed, Taeyeon was on his middle school but never forget to visit the tree every year because it's only two blocks away from their home, sometimes he's with his brother, Kim Yoong. The Spring fairy princess started to have affection towards him and slowly fell inlove but he's oblivious by the fact that someone's watching over him since she never showed herself before him and she couldn't blame him instead she kept it herself alone until one day she saw the boy kissing a girl under the cherry blossom, she had fairly beautiful face like a fairy as her, she heard that Krystal was her name and she's Taeyeon's girlfriend slash first love. Time after time, the boy always brought different girlfriend and she saw how he cried from brokenheart every night and from the girl named Krystal through his previous ex-lover, Juniel, he stopped bringing a girl with him and an idea popped out from her mind.

"Hello!" One afternoon a strange girl loudly cheered who appears behind the cherry blossom tree and Taeyeon was sure that the girl was unfamiliar around their neighborhood but she possessed an ethereal features.

"E-Errr...Hi? Do I know you? I haven't seen you before?" Taeyeon asked as he quickly stood by his feet while dusting off his clothes from dirt.

"Uhm... yeah I'm definitely new here so I wanted at least to have a friend." Miyoung added before she flashes her eyesmile, the boy trying to hide his blushed face from her.

"Our Miyoung is good at seducing men, I wonder how she turned down almost half of the fairy from our home even the gorgeous Siwon." Soonkyu said while her sisters nodded in agreement, they've been watching them all along.

"Maybe the boy had something special that made Miyoung love." Sooyeon added while lazily sitting straight from one of the tree branches.

"Taeyeon oppa was too special for Miyoung unnie since they're young back then." Seohyun intervened.

Taeyeon and Miyoung get along with each other but never he had the chance to know her home, school and family. He questioned himself once since he suspected the girl he likes but his effort go to waste when he fell deeply inlove with her. Taeyeon visited her once a week under the cherry blossom tree in the afternoon, she always wear a beautiful white dress that Seohyun lend to her because it has a feminine aura she knew well that the boy likes a girl that too feminine as well matured and she convinced herself that she had to be one, she learned them from the eldest Sooyeon how to act matured and feminine like a grown up lady while Soonkyu teach her to be funny sometimes because she had nothing aside from a gift of being a friendly-nature. Miyoung pleaded the Mother Earth slash Queen of fairyland to grant her a wish to be human just for once even though the Queen protested, she uses her will to made her agreed which she was being granted by their Queen since she saw determination from the Spring princess mentally noted herself that she couldn't win against her hardheaded daughter.