Daybreak

Title: Daybreak
Genre: Genderbender, Romance
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

It's been a long day for a nurse student, Tiffany Hwang as she was sitting from the corner four corners of the room. She couldn't wait for the sunset, a curve from her lips lift upward when someone crosses her mind, everyday was another day but every night was magical for the two person falling inlove under the pale moonlight.

"Hey, Tiff wanna come tonight at the usual place?" One of her classmate asked when their shift ended at exactly 6pm.

"Sorry but I have something important to do maybe next time." Tiffany respond receiving a nod as they leaving her behind while everyone fixes their things and excited to go home, but not with Tiffany who still waiting for all of them to walked home, she stormed out from the room and waved goodbye to her fellow mate, her feet goes slowly when she reaches the empty part of the campus and there she saw a figure sitting on the wooden bench under the shade of the trees, the person was waiting for the sunset as well.

"Tonight, the moon was the brightest than the last time and a good thing to spend the night together, what do you think, Fany-ah?" A manly voice spoke before she finally approach him, the night creature smiles at him showing his dimple chin though he had a pale face and a kid-like face, he's still handsome and masculine that Tiffany loves.

"So we had another escapades at the top of the buildings, are we?" Tiffany chuckled as she slump her body beside the person who waited for her arrival.

"Nah, I'm too lazy to carry you up there and besides it's nice to watch the moon here while holding my girlfriend's soft hand." The person confessed with a tint of pinkish into his own cheek. He shyly looked away from Tiffany's gaze when they started the locked them with each other.

"Hmmm, good thing I brought your favorite here." Tiffany fishing out something inside her pink backpack, a blood pack.

"Oh, A+? Thank you, Fany, you shouldn't have to but anyways thanks." The vampire grabbed the pack and easily tear off and drink with ease.

"How's your company meeting last night, Taetae?" Tiffany asked as she caresses the vampire's broad shoulder.

"Actually, it went well." Taeyeon answered and finished the last drop of the blood from the pack. He looked at her with a satisfied smile on his face before he caresses her face by his cold hands.

"I missed you." Tiffany affectionately confessed when their eyes locked to each other and initiated the kiss even though the rust taste lingering inside her mouth.

"I love you, Fany."

"I love you too, Taetae." Another kiss shared under the moonlight.