Loser

Title: Loser
Genre: Romance
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Living an only child was disadvantage for me, I suffered pain alone and cry by myself inside the confinement of ghostly presence of my room where I spend my growing days that never in my life going outside finding friends to played along I called myself a mere loser but not until I met her, the girl changes my boring and unproductive life cycle.

"Ugh." I groaned in pain when a certain boy pushed me hard on the ground.

"You loser go play by yourself I don't need a weakling like you, human paper!" The boy stick out his tongue before he fell into ground same as me when a punch landed straight into his face that catches everyone's attention before a brave little girl offered her hand to me.

"Hey, you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" The girl asked worriedly as she's helping me to stand, she wears a loomink dress and a pair of white kedz sneakers. Once more, she glared back at the crowd of bullied children who mocking me awhile ago due to fear they all run for their lives before all of them beat by my unexpected savior. She shows her perfect crescent eyes complimented her hidden beauty as she intertwined our hands together, I finally found my confidante.

"Hi I'm Tiffany Hwang."

"Kim Taeyeon."

We grew up together from elementary until we hit college, she's remain single without a clear reasonable excuses she gave to me. I as a loser myself doesn't need one even if I wanted to, I stayed by her side and same goes to her, the unnoticed beauty she had was dwindling discovered bya few guys that soon build a fanclub itself just for her, but the real story here was she turned all of them down when someone asked her out and I wonder why. She avoided topic about her lovelife and preference of lovers that leads to a small fight, not talking for days and making up another day, we oftenly glued together, inseparable that sometimes we're mistaken as a couple by everyone but I saw how she felt proud hearing them though it wasn't true but deep inside my heart I squealing in joy and happiness that we're just clique with each other. Soon, I met a girl named Jessica and first mesmerized by her beauty but not as gorgeous as my bestfriend, Tiffany, she has a cold aura and nobody wants to be friend with her I feel her because I felt the same way before but thank full I had her back then so as a concerned student, I try hhard to break her walls and be friend with Jessica at least. I learned that she's the same age with me, has a little sister named Krystal, born in San Francisco that explain why she's good in English or more like excellent, we hanging out more often as I walked her home sometimes when Tiffany wasn't with me, I also enjoyed her company so far but my thoughts always clouded with my bestfriend I rarely saw these past few weeks seems like she's avoiding that I felt guilty that I had less time spending my free time with her so on the next weekend, I stayed at her place but unfortunately she was out of town with her boyfriend, finally she got one so it's time for me to have one for myself too and Jessica was the ultimate choice I had, I'm a loser even in confessing my feelings for her but I'm sure she also felt the same way because we shared too many skinship everyday. One memorable night, I asked her to went to park and when we're walking hand in hand under the sky full of stars, I had the courage to make her mine since I've waited long enough, I stopped our pace and she stared confusedly at me when I breathe heavily taking my time to slipped out my undying confession to the girl to be soon girlfriend but before I open my mouth someone's voice hollered behind or more like a male.