Let's Go Home Fany-ah

Title: Let's Go Home Fany-ah

Genre: Fluffy Romance

Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany

Author: chocomint89

TAEYEON POV

I never realized how fast things fell apart, the world mourn for our separation, I felt pain hearing word "departure" like how my first love Jessica Jung left the group and now after more than 10 years we've been together, sing together even cries together, how she makes me breathe from suffocating darkness, how her existence means so much for me, how her beautiful eyesmile makes my day even brighter that sometimes I dreamily kissed her under the rain but everything turns to grey when she decided to left us especially me, she filled my phone from her messages still unaswered and unseen.

"I miss you." I mutter as tears fell from my eyes, I curled myself into a ball under the blanket and turned myself again into the more deepest darkness.

"I hope you're happy with achieving your dreams, I will still support you no matter what Fany-ah." I cried before another buzz from my phone heard by me and this time I decided to read.

"It's now or never." I sighed heavily and with a heavy heart I swipe the screen to open the new message, honestly it's already 27 unread and 27 calls unanswered coming from her only.

Taetae-ah...

Please don't cry (●´∀`●)

I hate it you know (・∀・)

Cheer up boo (*^▽^*)

I love you reallyヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

I want to go home (^_^)

My eyes widen from the last words she texted, is she drunk? Is she confessing? Did she loves me back? I never got any sweet messages especially the "I love you", yes, I know she loves me but as her bestfriend and it hurts me alot but she often wrote "Love you" only without any emoticons. My heart beats so fast that my mind failed to process quickly, I know her flight was today and now I'm locking myself in my room here in Jeonju, my hometown while I left her alone packing her stuffs to fly abroad and decided not to send her off at the airport. My heart clearly made decisions, I climbed off the bed and get ready to see her one last time before its too late, seriously, why I am so dense and dumb at the same time, I don't want the same history repeat itself, I need to let out these feelings for her before she totally leave me.

"Wait for me Fany-ah!!!" I cheered happily before I strip my pajamas off while Ginger startled from my excitement.

"I'll send you home!!!" I added as I faces the mirror with a genuine smile on my face.

After a few hours of driving from Jeonju to Seoul without any accident on my way, I safely parked my Porsche Boxster on our company dorm, I decided to move out since I purchased a luxury apartment in Gangnam since there's Tiffany no more and wanted to pursue my solo career so its good to be living solo as well, trying to get used to be alone, I think. I ride the elevator very quick hoping Tiffany was still there packing all of her things up until my trail of thoughts broke by a loud ding and I went out, I almost trip on my way through our front door and startled by my former roommate appearance infront of me, Sunny.

"Oh, Taengoo you're here!" Sunny hollered before Hyoyeon appeared behind her.

"Is Fany still there?" I asked while panting heavily.

"Oh, yes she will be leaving in 15 minutes but we will leave first for our shooting." Sunny answered made Hyoyeon nodded while pulling their luggages out from our door.

"Thank you and take care on your trip especially you troublemaker Hyo!" They both laughed before I gave them my dorky smile and hurriedly went inside, throwing my rubber shoes carelessly off my feet, I roamed around the dorm and found Prince and Princess barking at me like they want me to play with them before I both picked them up in my arms, they licking my face as a welcome greeting then there I found their gorgeous mama still packing her things, she's almost done when I silently stepped inside but the two munchkins already caught her attention with their cute whimpers.

"H-Hi?" I awkwardly waved when she caught me sneaking in our bedroom but instead of a warm hug, she glares at me and turned her back at me, I bet she's cutely pouting. Ottoke?

"Fany-ah, are you mad?" You shameless dumb Yeon! I think I asked wrongly, of course, she's mad dumbo!

"Mianhe." I settled myself behind her back as I let go of Prince and Princess as they both run freely off from my arms. I held back my hand to touch her, not when she's in HellFany mode, I don't dare to get myself a black eye right now.

"What to do?" I asked myself before I remember her text message that she wanted to go home, shoot I forgot, I must send her now, I looked at my wrist watch she gave me on my birthday.

"Let's get you home now." I said as I helped her with her luggages not wanting to see her face, I offers my empty hand instead gesturing her to let our hands intertwined, we often done this a couple of times but now is oddly different than before.

"You want me to send home so badly, huh? Tch." She scoffed but she still interlocked our hands together mad my heart felt giddy.

"Yes from now on I'll be the one who will pick you up from your school everyday." I said without looking back at her.

"Huh?" I know she's frowning and confused with my answer.

"Let's go home where you really belong, Fany-ah." I smiled at her when I turned my head into her.

"Where?" She dumbly asked.

"Of course, on my newly purchased apartment in Gangnam, you pabo!" I knocked her head with my hand, she pouted cutely but quickly changed her mood into a happy and content happy.

"I thought you'll never figure out." She smile at me and we walked outside together to build a new life with her.

"I love you Taetae."

"I love you Miyoung-ah!"

"YAH!!!"

From Taeyeon's phone and unread messages:

Take me home where I belong o(^▽^)o

From: Wifey 💟

Sent: 11:11 p.m. 10/09/17

Seen: 11:11 a.m. 10/10/17

FIN.