Touch My Body

Title: Touch My Body

Genre: Romance, Genderbender

Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany

Author: chocomint89

Hot summer day, group of Soshi University students were having their camp at Jeju Island specifically on one of the famous spot, Jeju Beach House, an average playboy of the said school were gathered around at one particular place having a nice view of hot bodies of female students who were sunbathing near the shore, creating a  whistling sound everytime someone passed by wearing their colorful bikinis didn't escaped the eye of the Great Kim Taeyeon, one of the playboy in town, numerous of girls around her, hitting, sleeping and flirting with him is one routine in his daily life as a student in Soshi so its normal for him but not for the usual, Hwang Tiffany, the most conservative and soon-to-be a nun from what Taeyeon named her.

"Guys, have you noticed Tiffany around? I haven't seen her since we arrive here awhile ago?" Taeyeon asked with his eyes fixed somewhere else with his shades, exposing his gorgeous body with a six pack definitely made you gawking at him but not for the Hwang.

"I thought you never ask." Sooyoung teased, a man with a model-figure, he's tall and handsome as well and one of the typical playboys. He's been eyeing the Hwang's bestfriend, Jessica Jung.