Don't Wanna Live Forever

Title: Don't wanna live forever

Genre: Romance, Genderbender

Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany

Author: chocomint89

Been sittin' eyes wide open behind these four walls, hopin' you'll call

It's just a cruel existence like it's no point hopin' at all

I feel crazy

Up all night, all night and every day

Give me something but you say nothing

What is happening to me?  

A wasted woman, the famous Hwang Tiffany stumble down at her dark and empty apartment with a throbbing head due to excessive intake of bitter alcohol she used to drown herself because of a certain person which is her now ex-boyfriend who left her without a word. She successfully open the black door secured by a pass code tripping to loosen her black buckle boots as she's having a difficult time to process her mind and body, not exactly cooperating to her at the moment and after kicking her boots off, she stripped her black french coat covering her heated body due to kicking spirit of the bitter liquor streaming down her whole system. She tossed it the black leather couch where she decided to rest for awhile, the memories keep on replaying inside her mind and bringing her fingers to scrape down her messy black hair, she feels crazy thinking how could their relationship ends like a shit after dating for 7 consecutive years feeling like a married couple, she shares all her dreams and thoughts with the man she knew that will give her a wonderful memories until they got old but she's wrong when the man decided to end their relationship through a simple text message "SORRY I THINK WE HAVE TO END THINGS" at her phone, a night before she drowned herself into the club every single night.