Pisces

Title: Pisces
Genre: Genderbender, Romance
Characters: Taeyeon & Tiffany
Author: chocomint89

Two souls lived from different world as humans, a simple yet complicated kind of life that only both of them knew since Taeyeon lives from luxury while Tiffany from poverty despite of differences they're bound tp crossed each other's path inevitably, they're destined but they would suffered from cruel circumstances.

Having a heart disease, Taeyeon couldn't do anything aside from staring outside his window watching children played at the playground but he's too fed up from his worst state and he prayed that his life would end right now without suffering too much but he thinks of his family that he's still holding on through his life but the pain was too unbearable thinking he would die right there painfully, he chuckled before someone caught her attention outside, a girl was struggling from her wheelchair she looks so funny because she kept on blabbering to no one but to the poor thing, he thinks she curses due to her lips movement, he place down his book on the bedside table, thinking that walking outside sometimes wasn't bad at all.

"Need a hand?" A stranger behind offered as he helped the poor girl from her wheelchair, the wheels stucked that she couldn't pushed them so as a gentleman, Taeyeon pushed them since he could walk with his feet. The girl frowned at him before the wheels finally rolled and let the wheelchair moved, she bowed before leaving but before she could reached too far from him, Taeyeon blocked her way while panting heavily made the girl confusingly looking at his already pale face.

"It's now or never." Taeyeon thought to himself feeling nervous that his heart beats erratically made his chest painful even more like before, he clenched the part of his shirt where his heart locates.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon." Stretching his hand towards her offering a handshake but he was ignored, the girl passed him by but suddenly halt from her pace facing her back into him.

"Tiffany Hwang." She whispered but didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon's perky ears as he widely smile watching the girl named Tiffany making her way to her ward on the other wing obviously.

One after another meetings at the same spot where they first met, the destined souls grew closer to each other that they started to share the same feelings but afraid that might rejected. Taeyeon was too afraid to approached her because of his heart since he couldn't handle the pain everytime the girl came in view so he decided to wear sunglasses or sometimes he choose to closed his eyes everytime he visited Tiffany once in awhile when he assured that his parents left and all his bodyguards where taking a break for five minutes, the girl's ward located not too far from his private ward, they shared their stories but never talked about their illness of why they were admitted at the hospital because it's better that way. Taeyeon learned that Tiffany had a bubbly personality opposite from him, the girl's father was a dedicated farmer at the Jejudo province while her mother already passed away because of an car accident that's what she told him, she was too feminine by the way she looks and behave infront of him, she's too fragile for him.