Chapter One

____________________________________________________________________________

-Alison's POV-

  I stared at the beige colored walls day dreaming about life in general. What's different about me? Why was I chosen from all the people in the world to have this messed up life? I plugged in my iPod and began listening to Demi's new song 'Heart Attack' that had just came out. She was the only thing that keeps me going on with life. after the song ended my frown was in a smile.

 I sighed out loud, getting up from the uncomfortable bed. I was called earlier to breakfast, honestly Ms. Susan knows I'm not going to eat breakfast why is she so eager for me to come? She hates me and she doesn't even try to hide her detestation for me. 

   "Finally decided to make it?" Ms. Susan asked me sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "There's going to be a guest today."

"Who?" I asked, Ms. Susan never tell me anything unless its important.

"None of your concern." She says. She's Ms. Susan for a reason. I walked into the dining hall and sat on the far corner, staring at the plate of bacon and eggs staring at me, as if to say, "Go on eat me like the fat ugly pig you are." I pushed the plate away and heard annoying laughter from behind me and saw Addy Cambelle. 

  "Look the fat pig actually decided to lose some weight for a change." She said so loudly that everyone in the dining room turned and laughed at me. No one bothers to befriend the the girl everyone laughs at, everyone bullies me, maybe not directly but everyone laughs at me, except one boy, Drew. Drew Tyson. He never laughs  he only stares at me the look on his face is of want, he wants to do something but no. He decides to stare at me expecting me to burst out into some cheesy song about respecting everyone and then do a choreographed dance number or something like that.

He basically wants me to stand up for myself. Not happening.  

I look towards the doorway to see Ms. Susan just standing there, smiling a bit. She makes me sick, who let her be in charge of children? I get up running out of the dining room with my wet cheeks, I guess I was crying without realization. I ran to my room wiping my cheeks and grabbing my polished guitar. This was the only thing I brought to the orphanage was this guitar and I kept it decent. I went to the roof of the orphanage that is always open for some reason, not very safe but who cares?

I started strumming the notes to Skyscraper and drifted off to my own world. 

~Demi's POV~

"I'm so excited to be going to this orphanage," I whisperd to Max my bodyguard. I was all jittery and had a big smile on.

  Ever since I came out of rehab I was thankful for everyone who helped me become the strong , independent girl I am. I always wanted to give one person a new life and to be able to save them. I decided on an orphanage. I'm here being driven there in this garbage smelling car.

''Ooff'' I whispered to myself. While ignoring the sense of smell in this old car, I'm thinking about my first child, my first little baby girl. I don't care what she looks like or any of that, I just want a daughter. A daughter I can sing to when she's feeling down. A daughter I can tuck in bed at night. Just...a daughter. It sounds crazy but even though I have tours and stuff I would do anything for this girl.

''5 MORE MINS UNTIL WE'RE AT THE ORPHANAGE MS.LOVATO'' the taxi driver screamed, ugh why did he have to scream, he's right in front of me. Instead of complain I just smiled. While smiling, my song came on the radio,

''YOU MAKE ME GLOWWW',' I wanted to scream out the lyrics but that would be inappropriate. The song went #1 in multiple countries and I could thank my Lovatics enough, saying while smiling to myself.

I already see the orphanage from a block away. My hands are getting sweaty, and my heart feels as if it's gonna pop out at any second, but I know by the end of the day I'm gonna be having a beautiful daughter. The car parks, and Max and I get out the door. I really don't get why he has to follow me around ALL the time, but it's nice to have company.

I walk into this orphanage and there's kids everywhere. All of them are running around. One kid comes up to me.

''Are you Demi Lovato?''He asks me with a smile on his face.

"Yes," I reply to the cute boy and he engulfed me in a hug. I go around and start to pick out my own child. I never get tired of saying that, I  giggle to myself. I look everywhere and there's not that ''right child'', but then I hear noises, no not noises, singing from the roof.  I start to go my stair and see a boy peeking out the window besides the roof door, he must have heard my heels click on the stairs, he turns to me blushing. 

"That's Alison, you're going to like someone like her." He told me before running past me down the stairs, still blushing from being caught looking at this girl. The sounds of my own song, 'Skyscraper' is heard being played on a guiatr and a beautiful voice singing the lyrics.  I walk over to the door, thinking before twisting the handle, I don't want to disturb her but something pushes me to open the door. 

"Go run run run I'm going to stay right here watch you disappear yea-a-a, " She sings hitting every note. I stare in awe and stand there for the rest of the song, once she struns the end, she sighs looking at the downfrom the roof's ledge were she was sitting and sighed. She muttered something under her breath and turned around and saw me tanding in the doorway as I blushed. 

"Sorry, but you sounded so good." I say as she stared at me with her mouth wide open. 

"Are you by any chance your a lovatic?" I say to her, I smile at her as she nods,

She's the one.

____________________________________________________________________

~Talia [1D_Feels_RT]~

  Hey thanks for reading we worked really hard on this chapter and we adore all the readers, thanks for tuning in. This book may be triggering, there will be a warning on triggering chapter so be warned. You shouldn't self harm, you are stringer.  Anyways, read the cast list...

~Reema~ 

Hey guys it's me Reema. This is the newst fan fiction. If you guys don't remember Talia and I wrote Broken which was also a self harm fan fiction. You can find that book on our profile :D If any chapters are triggering, warning will be posted, get help for your self harm, ~Stay Strong~

~Dai~

So it's Dai. You guys might not know me, because I'm a starter, but I'm writing a fanfic with Reema and Talia. This fanfic is gonna be based on self harm because most people need support for it. We all discussed this and there will be a warning in the begining of any triggering chapters, plase if you self harm get some help, you are always worth it.

It's a Demi Lovato fanfic and I think this one is gonna be great.

  _________________________________________________________________________

Demi Lovato...Played by Demi Lovato [Duh]

Alison..Played by Chloë Grace Moretz

Drew...Finn Harries [Younger version tho]

Ms. Susan...Julianne Moore