Chapter Twenty Seven

EVERYONE WANTED A BUNUS CHAPTER AND WE HAVE TIME SO WHY NOT????

~Alison’s POV~

“Alison as much as you look cute you need to change out of those jeans and that hoodie.” Demi said, I think the craziness was starting to wear off.

“What why? There’s nothing wrong with my outfit.” I said checking for stain but I looked hella fine. Oh no there’s a ketchup stain on the bottom of this hoodie.

“Well its 75 degrees, and we’re going to the beach after we meet Nick at the restaurant.” Demi said as she threw some clothes at me before walking off to where Wilmer walked off. I still got my eye on him (Side Note: I got my eyes on you, you’re everything that I see…)

I quickly checked if Demi gave me a stupid outfit but of course she gave me high waisted shorts and some weird kind of shirt, oh it’s a crop top. It’s floral. I quickly put on a bikini and put on the outfit. My scars have not faded nor will they ever so I slipped on some bracelets. I put on some flats and kept my hair the way it was, I still kept on my fake blonde mustache and my sunglasses.

..

“I’M READY, NO NEED TO FEAR I AM-“ I stopped talking when I saw Nick was here. Yes I watched CampRock and his hair was curlier than ever, but damn had he changed.

“Uhh…Hi?” I said. Well if Nick Jonas is in front of you, you have to swoon. I am to cool for that, I started to walk over to Demi but tripped a little. (SN: Real smooth)

“Wow I didn’t know we were bringing kids to our little date.” Nick said to Demi sarcastically. Rude..

“Date? I thought you were with Wilberg.” I accused Demi and Wilmer leaned into my ear.

“It’s Wilmer.” He whispered.

“Same thing.” I sassed back.

“Oh Alison you know Nick is kidding, right?” Demi laughed, playfully hitting Nick’s arm. He looked down at Demi with a smile. I’m not sure about Nick, he seems like he wants to be more than friends with Demi. News flash Nick, everyone wants to get with Demi but they like me more because I have a mustache, and Demi doesn’t.

“Yeah but it looks like he wants some of that cake.” I whispered and Demi slapped my arm.

“Too bad it has my name all over it.” Wilmer whispered to me but Demi didn’t hear it.

“Well excuse me, but erased your name and put Mike Wazowski on it because he is an icon.” I said back, we had started to walk to the car, Nick and Demi were talking and I was talking about Demi’s cake and Mike Wazowski with Wilberg. Casual stuff…

“Mike Wazowski, that green one eyed monster from Monsters Inc.” Willberg asked.

“No I was talking about aunt, her name is Mike Wazowski, you should meet her sometime.” I said sarcastically.

“I never wanted kids.” Willberg said, excuse me?

“I never wanted to lug around a man with a wig on his face.” I said pointing at his beard.

“At least my facial hair is real.” He said pointing to my fake mustache.

“Do you shampoo beards or do you use face wash or do you just leave it alone?” I asked him and he rubbed his beard like he was in thought.

“Grow a beard and tell me.” Willberg said, oh that mother…

“Yeah because I could grow hair on my face, because I’m a man.” I said looking down at myself, and I gasped. “Oh my! Look how have chesticles, maybe I’m not a man after all.”

“Chesticles?” Wilmer said laughing.

“Miranda Sings.” I clarified, I’ve gotten into youtubers a lot since Demi gave me a laptop.

We got to the car, wow what a journey.

I JUST WANTED ALI AND WILMER TO GET CLOSE!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Since I can not possibly make Nick the bad guy, should I add an enemy? Boy or girl?