Chapter Forty Three

~Alison's POV~

Shock. Confusion. Hurt. 

Basically in this moment my whole life can only be proven in one sentence. What the fuck? 

"Demi you’re not serious are you?" I asked and she sighed, looking around. 

"I just..." She said trying to make words come out of her mouth but she finally gave up. "I don't know." 

"Demi you love him, and you fought for his love, and you have to remember that you agreed to spend your life with him. You can't throw away love like this just because of a fight." I said in disbelief, if I was her my life would be complete. With my failed relationship, and Drew asking to date again I decided I'm done.  He must be too; I think he gave up on me. 

"Alison you don't understand, he made me choose between you both, maybe one day he'll make me choose between him and my children, I-I just don't need-" 

"Demi the only reason I know Wilmer would ever put you in that situation is if he thinks something is harming you. I don't care if he doesn't like me, you can't give up on him." I said interrupting her, and she stayed quiet for a while. 

"You're, I just-" She topped in mid sentence grabbing her temples and looking at the door.

"Demi you should go find him, and tell him that you love him." I suggested and she nodded, grabbing her keys and kissing me on the forehead.  I sighed and decided to go on a walk as well; it's been too long since I've been in this town. 

___

I was just walking around, whistling when I heard someone kick a trash can. I looked at the direction of where I heard it and saw a hooded figure stand there with their fist clenched. 

"Are you ok?" I asked, and I knew it was someone my age. The person turned and I wished I had minded my own business and left. Samantha stood there and when she saw me, her angry expression dropped. 

"Alison, what the hell are you doing here?" She asked a hint of anger still in her voice. 

"Uhhh...just visiting." I said, and she nodded before cooling down, I approached her. She sat down on floor and for some reason I sat down next to her. 

"Look Alison, I don’t want you're pity." she spat and I was confused. Pity? Why would I pity her? She’s the popular girl and I'm me. I knew something was wrong and I felt like I should help.

"Samantha, I know we've had our differences, but I won't pity you. I'll listen, and you can rant. Everyone needs someone to talk to." I said and she sighed before giving me a once over.

"Fine." 

~Demi's POV~

I couldn't find him anywhere at all. I knew he had left, Alison and I saw him. I opened my phone and began a text to him. 

Where are you? We need to talk. 

That might get his attention; I knew he wouldn't ignore me because he isn't like that at all. Alison was right; I couldn't give him up like this.

I had to think 

With those four words I know where he was. The place I always went when I had to think, the place I took Alison to confess to her that I knew about her issues. 

The Waterfall. 

________________

Guys.....this book is coming to an end soon. 

I know, I know. I just know how this book is going to end. I feel like this book was journey to me, even though I wrote weak at sometimes. But there is no need to extend the book.

I'm already working on my new book, and this time the story is planned out. No it's not a fan fiction, it's a regular romance. I am not going to force you to read it however; it's not even complete yet. Or published. But this time I will write long chapters and it will be well written. I've written about 10 chapters, all of them are about three pages and I've finally decided the name. It will be named Eye Contact. Anyways, I know I'm boring you to death but I just wanted to throw it out to the people who enjoy my writing. 

NO SPOLIERS FOR THE END FOF MY NIGHTINGALE BUTTTT, there are about 5-6 chapters left. 

Anyways, QOTD. 

What do you want to see before this book ends? (It can be anything.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

TALIA LOVES YOU.