Chapter Twenty

~Samantha’s POV~

I was lazily scrolling through my phone, Alison and Drew were broken up and that was the only thing that warmed my heart. I sighed not knowing what to do now, I could have anything but nothing satisfied me. So I did the only thing I find enjoyment in.

Ruining loser’s lives

I wish we could go back to the old times, where the prettiest people ruled the school, and we could put people in their place. Sadly, now being cool is wiped from the dictionary, everyone is treated almost equally.

And I don’t like it.

~Drew’s POV~

Flashback to the night Sam kissed Drew

“Ok Drew your father and I are going out.” Carol said.

“You guys aren’t my parents.” I said closing my book, I was reading The Lovely Bones, reading was a hobby for me. No one knew that except my adoptive parents and my girlfriend Alison. I love her. (A/N: Remember this is before they broke up.)

“Daniel!” My “father” yelled and I rolled my eyes.

“Your nickname for me isn’t going to catch on either.” I said shutting the book and putting it on my shelf. They tried to give me a new name when they took me, Daniel. I don’t know what to feel about that name yet.

Carol or my “mother” sighed loudly. “We’ll are staying with the Jansen’s tonight, they have a wonderful daughter. You should meet her sometime.”

“I have a girlfriend.” I said with offense. Were they trying to set me up with some rich girl, no way.

“Oh that singer’s daughter? If she breaks up with you, you’ll be all over the tabloids. You better end this relationship before you’re in too deep.” Steve. Or “father” said.

“She wouldn’t break up with me. I’ve known her since I was 7.” I said in disbelief and Steve rolled his eyes.

“Ok sure. Anyways see you tomorrow son.” Steve said leading Carol out. I refused to call them mom and dad, well now what?

I sighed rolling out of my messy bed before exiting my room and going down the steps of the mansion. Once I was in the dining room I stared curiously at the door all the way in the right corner.

The wine cellar.

Alcohol always got me thinking. It sounds fun and when will I ever have the chance to try it again? I guess I could try some but only a cup or so.

I walked down the steps and gasped, rows and rows of bottles, some stacked in the middle of the room. I quickly grabbed two bottles, if it’s good I can keep some in my room.

..

I stared curiously at the glass, I read the bottle again. Wine, it was red wine, in the glass it looked like cranberry juice, I picked up the glass and downed it. I scrunched my face at the dry taste, but the taste was addicting, I decided to try another cup.

I kept downing glasses until almost the whole bottle was gone, I was drunk and I know it. I heard the bell ring and didn’t give a damn who it was. I ripped the door open coming face to face with an unfamiliar girl.

“Hello I’m Samantha, Alison’s friend.” She smiled sweetly, all I hear was Alison. Maybe this girl is Alison, maybe I don’t recognize her.

“Ali! Hey babe.” I said throwing my arms around the girl, she hugged back; she seemed a bit taller, ad her hair didn’t smell of the sweet strawberry, it smelled like grape. I don’t like this smell, but it’s Alison.

“Are you drunk?” she asked, her voice seemed a bit higher pitched but maybe I’m hearing things.

“Hey Alison did you cut your hair?” I asked and she smirked before fishing out her phone and tapping it a few times before I tumbled a bit. I regained my balanced and smiled and suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine, and I gladly kissed her back.

“Hey Alison when did you start wearing lip gloss its soooo sticky.” I said wiping my mouth, but when I looked back at the door Alison was gone; I shrugged and closed the door.

_________

I UPDATED A DAY TOO LATE AHHHHH!!

OMG a chapter without Alison and Demi. Is it the first one?

Hmmmm

I'm just going to say it's the first one, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Twitter: @Mynightingaleff

QUESTION:

Who is your fave? Except Demi! Top two fave characters. :D