Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

 ALISON'S POV

“But you can’t be leaving!” Angel said as she cried into my shoulder, I was crying as well. We were supposed to be watching a movie tonight and having fun but instead we are crying because of the separation.

“Wait Alison I h-have something to tell you.” Angel said wiping her tears and looking a bit guilty.

“What is it?” I said, sounding sick because of how stuffed my nose is.

“Uhhh….” Angel said and she sighed. She looked at me and I gave her small smile, and the look of guilt came across her face.

“Uhhh…I’m applied for PBHS, which is the ProfessionalBeautyHigh School, and I got in for modeling and makeup/hair.” Angel said and I cheered and hugged her, she’s so lucky.

“But it’s in Australia.” She said and my smiled dropped. Angel is leaving too? I felt my whole world crash down, she was my best friend and I couldn’t bear the thought of that being ripped away from me, in a way I’m selfish and want everything, and I can’t allow that. I put on a smile and calmly asked her about her school.

“When are you going?” I asked trying to sound casual but failed when my voice cracked at the last word and my eyes water a bit.

“After Demi’s engagement.” She said, so the engagement is basically my last day with her. I sniffed and let out a groan.

“Where is Demi?” Angel asked and I began to tell her.

“Well after we were told...”

Flashback

“Alison I think I need to speak with Matt now, alone.” Demi said and I began to protest, but she gave me a look. A look that said I need to listen to her, or else.

I nodded getting up from my chair, ad exiting the room and turning and making fake footsteps, eventually stopping and leaning into the door.

“Listen Matt, if you think you can make Alison leave my side then your fucking crazy.” Demi said and the rage in her voice scared me.  

“Demi-“ Matt said in a sarcastic voice before he was interrupted.

“Listen I make you money, and you restrict things for me? Who gave you the fucking right to do that? I could leave this company now and have no regrets; in fact I have no idea why I’m still signed to you. I’m getting so many offers from bigger and better companies. So you watch your fucking back from now on Matthew.” Demi said and I heard a chair scrape across the floor.

“Only this one time, I will allow Alison to go home because I think she needs to clear her head as well. I don’t want her to have any tension anymore, and she needs to lay low.” Demi said and I heard her walking and ran for the hills.

One thought: Demi has a HUGE amount sass.

Flashback Over

“Wow, she told him.” Angel said, and I nodded. “So…when are you leaving…y’know to go home?”

“Tomorrow is my last day, and then it’s time to go home. I don’t want to deal with the Will and Drew drama.” I said rubbing my face with my hands. I really am a whore aren’t I? I don’t want them to give up on me; I like this feeling of people loving me. I feel so slutty.

“I’m going to miss you. Angel said and we wrapped ourselves in a hug.

“I’ll miss you too.” I said, and Angel sighed.

“I’m sorry.” Angel said pulling away from the hug.

“For what?” I asked and she looked guilty again.

“I’m the one who called Will and Drew over here to meet you.” She said in one breath and I gasped as she covered her face.

_______________     

Many of you are pissed because of the separation. HAH I’m so evil. Anyways the last day. I wonder what should happen, hmmmm?

You guys are so lovely by the way, your suggestions are really helpful and your reactions really help me make this book what it is.

QOTD:

What’s your favorite part of this chapter?

LOVE YOU ALL, TALIA