Chapter Thirty

~Demi's POV~

"Here Demi put on this hoodie." Nick said, handing me a hoody identical to his. I turned to Addy, and smiled. 

"Well thanks for the hair tie." I said and she smiled back. 

"I'm expecting it back." Addy said with a playful smile. 

"No promises." I teased, pulling the hoody.

"It was my best hair tie." Addy said and I laughed.

"Ok I got a deal. We can meet up this weekend, where you can catch up with Alison and her friend Angel. AND you can get your hair tie." I said and she smirked.

"Perfect." She said, walking away. 

~Alison's POV~

"...then she walks out the back door, and Demi decides to go there too. it's like a shady drug deal." I said and Angel screamed into a pillow.

"Can I kill her? Like choke her and leave her behind a dumpster? You have her number! Give it to me!" Angel demanded and I locked my phone before she could steal the number. Addy texted me a few minutes ago saying 'See you this weekend. ;)" 

"No! Even though I want you and I to throw her out a window, we can’t give her anything that could make Demi hate me. If we go on texting her stuff, she'll show Demi." I said and Angel nodded. 

"Are we still going to the beach?" Angel asked, she was so excited when I told her about the plans. She bought this new swimsuit at the mall and she is beyond excited. 

"Yeah when Demi comes back." I said and Angel ran tot he hotel room and looked out in the halls and then slammed the door and locked it. 

"I have to tell you something." Angel said as she jumped on to the bed. 

"What? Spill the gossip." I said and she screamed into the pillow a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows, she sounded, excited?

"Well I think I got a crush." Angel said and I grabbed a pillow and began to scream in it as well.

"Who is it? Who is it? SPILL THE STUPID BEANS GIRL!" I yelled as Angel slapped a hand over my mouth.  

"I think I can trust you, but you have to guess." Angel said and I threw a pillow at her. 

"What the fuck! What is this? A game show? Just tell me." I said and she held her hands up in surrender.

"Just one guess." Angel said and i rolled my eyes.

"Obama." I said and Angel threw a pillow at me. 

"No! It's....Alex." Angel said and we both jumped on the bed freaking out. I threw a pillow at angel and she fell of the bed, then she grabbed my foot and brought me down. We began having a pillow fight. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" We heard a scream and we froze and collapsed on the bed with wide eyes. 

"Demi was there with her eyes wide, Wilmer stood behind her. Wait but the door was locked? I looked at Demi's hand and saw the key card. Ohhhh...

"Well we were just..." I stopped and threw a pillow at Demi and one at Wilmer and nodded at Angel.

"Attack." I mouthed to her and we both ran over to them and they quickly grabbed their pillows and we continued the pillow fight. 

..

We were drained and were laying on the floor. 

"So still going to the beach or...?" Angel asked wile getting up.

'Yeah." Demi said and we all got up. 

___________

PILLOW FIGHT YEAH!!!!!!

Lol I decided there will be updates on Tuesdays and Saturdays. If I miss an update it will be on the next day. SO DO NOT FEAR.

I'm thinking of starting a new book but I'm not sure. 

QOTD: 

BEST MOMENT OF THIS BOOK?

FROM TALIA

LOTS OF LOVE.