Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

~Alison’s POV~

I woke up in my bed, I don’t exactly remember how I got here, I tried to remember when I went to sleep. Who even goes to sleep in the middle of the day anyways, that’s so weird. Hah…weird. I remembered Demi told me she’s getting married and I almost fainted again.

What the heck does she mean she’s getting married? That’s really dumb….is it an arranged marriage? Poor Demi, I hope he is actually good looking. Eh…pedophile thoughts.

I realized I drifted too far in thought and that I was thinking of pedophiles now. I decided to get up and go find Demi and slap r on the face because arranged marriages are stupid. I mean unless you like the person or something like that…oh wait that’s a love marriage. Since when did I get so crazy?

It’s been about 10 minutes and I still can’t find Demi. I walked around a bit and bumped into some guy, he had a beard or a light beard or something.

“Oh sorry.” He apologized and I smiled at him.

“No problem.” I said and I wanted to ask him if he knew where Demi was.

“I’m Alison. I know we just met but do you know where someone by the name Demi is?” I asked and he looked at me for a bi.

“I’m Wilmer and I am also looking for Demi. Why are you looking for her?” He asked and now it was time to lie because what if he’s someone who shouldn’t know why? I don’t know I feel reallllly loopy now.

“Oh I’m the stylist Cynthia’s daughter and my mm needs her for makeup stuff. I don’t know what stylists do.” I said and he nodded.

“Oh you’re Cynthia’s daughter?” He asked and nodded and put on some weird smile, I think I’m creeping him out.

“Oh ok I think I know where she is.” This Wilmer dude said. Wilmer….Willllllllmer…Will! Im am not trusting him because he has Will in his name and all Will’s are stupid cheaty poopy butts.

I am really crazy…what is happening?

“So WILmer, why do you need to find Demi?” I asked, loudly saying Wil.

“Uhm I got to talk to her about something.” He said, acting all shady like.

“OPh well then, maybe if you had a truck like me you wouldn’t have to find Demi.” I said, Wilmer gave a weird look before we turned the corner and saw Demi.

“DEMI I FOUND A RAPIST.HELP ME!!!” I yelled and embraced her. She rolled her eyes and looked at Wilmer.

“Wilmer!” Demi said and went to hug him, why you no show me affection?

“Babe.” He said in the same tone as Demi.

“Oh so this is the fool you’re getting married to; don’t come to me when he gets pregnant.” I said and Demi sighed.

“What’s wrong with her?” Wilmer asked trying not to sound rude.

“I had to take her to the hospital because she fainted and they gave her some medicine for her head, they told me she would act loopy because of it.” Demi said and I pointed my finger at her and wiggled it a bit and began to laugh. Dat finger wiggle doe.

“Cynthia does have a weird daughter.” Wilmer said and Demi furrowed her eyebrows at him.

“No Cynthia’s daughter is Angel.” Demi said and I narrowed my eyes, they were going to catch up to my lie.

“then who’s Alison?” Wilmer asked and I tried to do a back flip but fell on my back, I quickly got up and brushed off the imaginary dust.

“She’s my daughter, remember the one I told you about.” Demi said and I sniffed the air like it was cocaine(side Note: Stay in school kids, don’t do da drugsss.)

“Oh so she’s Ali-“ Wilmer said and I fainted again.

SORRRY IT’S LATE HERE IN NYC, ITS LIKE 9:13 PM. SORRY IT’S LATE I HAD GUEST OVER AND HAD TO ENTERTAIN THEM.

KK?

Question of the Day:

Do you want more Alison weirdness?

LOVE YOU!!!