Chapter Forty Six

I applied my red lipstick, I'm not a person who wears lipstick but it's my birthday and it's nice to try new things.
I'm not throwing a party or anything, nope that isn't really me. Instead I'm going to a orphanage and throwing them a party. Mainly because I remember the colorless days at the orphanage and I think they deserve a party.
I look at my red lips and decide it's a bit too much, all my makeup is. Even this plain dress is too much.
I get out of my dress and change into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I remove my makeup and put my hair in a bun. As a finishing touch I put on a navy blue bandana. There I look simple, but as a finishing touch I put on some baby lips.
"Alison are you ready to go?" Demi said walking into my room in a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt with a tank top.
"Is all the stuff in the car?" I asked and she nodded.
"I'm really proud of you Alison." Demi said putting a hand on my shoulder and I smiled, giving her a hug. I love Demi so much, but there is something in my mind. I need closure.
"Demi before we go to the children's orphanage, I have an idea." I said and she gave me a confused look.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Alison? What are you doing back here?" Ms. Susan said, and all the people in the orphanage looked at me. They were at dinner and my heart ached remembering how I used to sit there and stare at my food. I remembered the kids laughing at me. I remembered having food dumped on me. I remember all the bad times.
"You look so different." Ms. Susan said staring at my body. I never ate so I was thin and unhealthy. Instead of making them all feel guilty and get my revenge I took a seat at the table, clearing my throat.
"I brought a cake, I never really celebrated my birthday here, ever. So I would like to do that. Can I?" I asked, and she looked at Max bringing in two different cakes.
"I-uh-" Ms. Susan said looking at the small servings of pasta the kids were having. "Sure go ahead."
I smiled at her and called everyone in. Demi, Angel, Luke and Drew. Wilmer wasn't here because he was staying with his family for a while.
"Drew?" Ms. Susan said confused.
"Hello Ms. Susan." He greeted her as he put his arm around my waist.
"Well no time to chat, let's have some cake." Demi said in her happy tone and the silence that was across the room broke as kids smiled and laughed. I remember every face, every laugh directed at me but instead of being hostile, I smiled. I smiled to show them that I'm not that pathetic girl anymore that allowed herself to be mistreated.
"Hello Holly you're hair grew, it's so pretty." I smiled at the girl who chewed her food and spit it on me once. She looked guilty but instead of encouraging her guilt I continued my conversations. "My hair is so short compared to yours. Mind if I braid it?" I asked and she nodded. I perfected the fishtail braid and she smiled at her hair.
"Thank you Alison. I'm um...sorry for what I-" She began to say but I raised my hand silencing her.
"No hard feelings." I said and after half an hour I had talked to everyone and the cake was eaten.
"Well I'm sorry I have to leave now." I said and everyone smiled and hugged me.

This is something I wanted for so long. The people who hated me actually liked me, and are hugging me. I felt tears come to my eyes and I'm glad I took off my makeup earlier.
"Thank you so much for being a part of my life." I said, my voice cracked. Even though I hated these kids with a passion at one point in my life, I'm very forgiving.

~_~_~_~_~

K"Bye guys!" I yelled front the car and my new found friends waved to me.
"Well it's time to go to the children's orphanage." Drew said as Demi drove, she was bumping her head to the music.
"Yeah that was mind blowing, we should do more stuff like that." Luke said and I smiled at him.
"Yeah, was anyone else feel like they were...being watched?" I asked, the feeling never left me. It was towards the end if our visit, I felt that eyes were locked on me, whenever I looked around...no one was looking at me. Even when I went outside, when no one in sight the feeling never left.
"No?" Angel said and everyone gave me curious looks.
"Alison what's wrong?" Demi said, looking at my scared expression.
"Nothing, I-I'm probably just being paranoid." I said and Demi gave me a look of disbelief.
"No I have a feeling something's wrong, stay by me the rest of the night." Demi said and I shook my head. I'm don't want her feeling scared.
"No Demi you don't have to do that." I said looking around the car for support. Luke stopped rubbing his thumb on Angel's face and looked alert. Drew had his hand on my knee as he looked at me.
"It's better to be safe than sorry." Demi said and I decided to agree.
"We're here!" Angel said and Luke shifted next to as Angel exited the car.
Max got out if the separate car with the supplies. The feeling was back and I grabbed Drew's hand.
Someone is watching me and I don't like it.
~_~_~_~_~_~
It was a great day, the children at the orphanage were great and I'm drained. I snuggled into my bed when I heard someone call my name, and there it was. I felt like I was being watched.
"Alison!" The noise was coming from outside my window. I didn't want to leave the security of my blankets, I was terrified. It was silent, and that terrified me more. After a few minutes I went to the window and peaked out, no one was there. I sighed in relief and went back to my bed and laid down.
I'm ok.
I'm fine.
No one is here.
I drifted off into a deep sleep until I jerked awake.
"Alison..." I heard a voice, except this time it wasn't coming from outside my window.
It was coming from right next to me.

I looked at the intruder and gasped, this isn't happening right now. I was paralyzed in fear and it didn't cross my mind that I should scream. I couldn't yell, my eyes were locked on the person's.
"W-What?" I managed to stutter out before-

________________
THIS BOOK WILL NOT HAVE A SEQUEL .
SORRY!
Every time I write a sequel it gets unfinished. You guys might like the ending.
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT
Chapter Forty Six will be the ending chapter and there isn't an epilogue.
The next chapter will be out soon.
THE BOOK IS NOT OVER YET
QOTD:
Who do you think was in Alison's room?
TALIA LOVES YOU!