A Sequel?

There seems to be a lot of trauma concerning how I ended my book. My friend even started to curse me out because of the ending and comments were overflowing. Many people said they have unanswered questions. 

The original ending was supposed to be that no one knows if Alison was alive or not, that she just disappeared. To top it off, there wasn't supposed to be an investigation because whenever Demi would ask someone about Alison they said she never existed, that Alison was an illusion. The journal entry was supposed to be written while Demi was in an asylum. 

But that ending was too extreme. 

I mean people would freak out, Alison can not just be an illusion. So I decided to end this off with a horrible ending, but not that horrible. It had to be end that everyone would think about and it would bug them. "Why did it end like that?"

To answer your question, life isn't a happy ending. That’s my motto when I end books, to give a sad end. 

But honestly that's not fair.

So I decided I will write a sequel, it will suck. Maybe, and it may ruin the story but I will try my best to make it to your expectations. 

But I am warning you

-Updates will not be as frequent. (Once a week)

-School is starting soon (September 2, 2014) for me. So updates maybe be late. 

-My main focus is on my other book, (Eye Contact) which I have been working on for a month. 

Sequel Information:

The Day My World Crashed 

Alison Davis's life has not been a piece of cake, never has, never will. When the sun comes out a cloud just blocks it's view. When she get's ice cream, it falls on the floor. When she adore a dress, it's not in her size.

Or to put it more simply, when life is going in the right path someone comes and ruins it. 

When she found with a serious head injury in an burning building the only thing people ask her is questions. Questions she doesn't have answers to, she doesn't know anything. She doesn't know who she is or what happened. 

That is until investigator Tim Ryans pays her a visit and tells her exact identity and tells her she has been missing for over two years. He answers all the questions she has and she learns about her adoptive mother. 

Now there is only one task left for her.

To remember everything before her kidnapper gets away. 

The Day My World Crashed Is on my profile right now. 

_______________________________________________