Chapter Nineteen

~Alison’s POV~

“This is a tour bus?” I asked, it was so big and looked like a house.

“I know that was my reaction when I went on tour for the first time!” Demi answered, man I just can’t right now, this was perfect.

“Is that a popcorn machine?!" I yelled and Demi nodded, I am literally so happy right now, I should text Drew about this- no he isn't my boyfriend anymore. My smile dropped and I stopped screaming. 

"What's wrong?" Demi asked. 

"Just thought about Drew." I said and Demi hugged me, she knew about what happened and after I cried on her shoulder she high fived me for my speech. Demi honestly can always make me feel better. 

~Flashback~

"When you slapped him, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you think it hurt?" Demi asked and I smirked. 

"15." I said and then she high fived me. 

"Well I guess it's time for some cheering up." Demi said and I looked at her with a confused face. 

"Go get your shoes we're going out." Demi said and we raced each other to the elevator.

~Flashback ends~

That was the best night ever. We went for frozen yogurt, sushi, pizza and went to the bakery. Of course the paparazzi were informed where we were and followed us around and #DaliNightOut was trending. 

People thought we were drunk and Demi had to confirm we were sober. 

@ddlovato: We aren't drunk , but we're crazy. Frozen yogurt does that stuff to you #DaliNightOut" She tweeted with a picture of us with some Slurpees 

That was a crazy ass night and we got home at 1 am. Anyways I am not over Drew yet  but the wound is healing. 

"Forget him, he dropped a diamond for a rock." Demi said and I smiled at her. 

"Thanks Demi I don't know what I would do without you." I said and before the hug could last Demi ran to the second level of the tour bus and I heard a shout, "I CLAIM THIS BED!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled  running back to her, this had resulted in a pillow war. I took a picture of us both and posted it on Twitter. 

 @AlisonLovato: What would I do without you? pic.twitter.com/Ghj45Th6

I got replies but someone tweeted me an article that said must read. Being the curious person I am I clicked it and began reading it. 

Alison Davis Cheered up because of a Breakup?

The sweetheart that's been stealing the hearts of all the Lovatics had a fun day out with her adoptive mother the music sensation, Demi Lovato. Was this just a harmless day out or was she being cheered up because of her recent break up with her boyfriend Drew? 

Demi Lovato had posted a picture on twitter of the two on Christmas and immediately everyone fell in love with the couple but have they called a quits? 

Our insiders have not confirmed that the two have broken up and Demi was just cheering Alison up. With no tweets about her boyfriend or any form of contact everyone believes the coupe is no longer together. Or have they not contacted because Alison Davis is going on tour with Demi Lovato?  What do you think? 

Now that I noticed the article, I noticed quite a few tweets asking me to confirm it, some where even directed to Demi. 

"Hey Demi?" I asked her and she turned to me. 

"Yeah?" She said and I showed her the article. After she read it she sighed. 

"You have to confirm it." She said simply and I decided to take her advice and started a twit longer. 

"I've heard rumors and many of you wanted to know. Yes I have broken up with Drew, but it's not because of long distance. We had a few problems that I do not want to discuss and I hope you all respect that. As many articles have wrote, yes Demi was cheering me up last week and she did a good job. I'm lucky to have her in my life to cheer me up when I'm feeling down and I hope everyone has someone like her. She's someone who I can laugh with and cry with, and on tour I'm going to be here to support her and when she has breakups I'm going to be here for her as well. I hope I get to meet you all on the tour. Much love <3 ~Alison Davis Lovato. " 

I tweeted it and got many retweets, one of them being Demi. 

"I love you Demi." I said.

"I love you too Alison." She answered and we hugged. 

_____________

AHH WE UPDATED AGAIN. THAKS FOR THE READS!  I love all of the comments by the way, I'm glad you guys understand the struggle of going to school. That sounded so white girl anyways I made a twitter for this fan fiction, follow it for sneak peaks and ask questions.

Twitter: @MyNightingaleff