Chapter Four

Hey guys, the last chapter was kind of suckish, sorry we did it quick. This chapter is going to be good, we worked soooo hard.  It's extra long for you guys. 

 Fireworks. Everywhere. My body felt like it was on fire. It was pure bliss and magical. My heart felt like it was going to fall out any minute. What is this feeling? All I felt was Drew's lips on mine. Nothing else mattered at the moment. His warm, soft, lips on mine. Things started to get heated pretty fast. I couldn't care less though; His lips made me forget the whole world. It was just him and I for now. That's they way I hope it always is. As our tongues were wrestling for fighting each other I pulled away.

"Wow.... That was..." I started to say

"Magic." Drew finished.

"Yeah" I said breathless.

As I started to get my heart back to normal, I remembered everything and burst into tears again.

Drew gathered me into his arms and started running my arms whispering soothing words into my ear.

"Shhh! Tell me what happened Ally Bear?"

I burst into laughing

"Ally Bear what the hell?" I started laughing even harder.

"Alllyyyy stoppp! Don't laugh at me!"

"Ok ok I'll stop."

I started laughing all over again.

Then Drew started kissing me again. That shut me up very quickly.

After we pulled away he whispered "What happened? Cat got your tongue?"

I was breathless and panting. Not being able to think straight. I couldn't find words to say when he is so close to me.

"Now tell me Ally. What really happened why are you covered in food?"

Then I explained everything, from will to Samantha and her bitchiness to the food being thrown at me, even my thoughts of Will. I skipped over the part where I had a semi-crush on him, I didn’t feel like it was right to tell Drew.

"And that's what happened..." I finished off, Drew blinked trying to absorb the information. I could hear the sounds traffic nearby. I focused on the honks while waiting for Drew to speak.

“I’m not going to sugarcoat this but that’s awful.” He finally said, trying to find some sweet words to say, but I didn’t want him to make the situation seem better. I just don’t want to talk about it anymore.

“No Drew its fine. Seriously I don’t want to talk about it.” I said, the sound of teenagers rang in my ears, I looked over and saw some laughing with their friends, and clinging to their bags. School was over.

“Drew I have to get going. Nice talking to you again.” I said quickly, rising from my chair and running home, I thought I herd Drew calling me but ignored it. I desperately tried to get home on time.

*

“Oh my god, why are you covered in food?” Demi said, worry etched on her face. Umm...Well I got some explaining to do.

“Oh some stupid food fight broke out today, it was awesome.” The lie rolling off my lips with ease, I never was a good liar but these words just casually came out. Demi nodded a smile on her lips. I mentally face palmed knowing I lied to her.

“Cool. Listen I have an interview, want to come along?” Demi asked and my smile grew.

“YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!” I yelled at Demi as her famous smile grew, I pulled her in a quick hug. An interview? This was awesome, I ran upstairs so I could grab a quick shower and try the straighter Demi had bought me. Once I was done with my shower Demi barged in my room.