Chapter Thirty-Three

~Alison’s POV~

“Look.” Demi’s manager said throwing a newspaper on the table. I read the title, Alison Lovato Having Boy Drama? Demi Lovato’s daughter has a run in with an ex and an unfamiliar boy, resulting in the singer stepping in to defend her daughter. Page 5

We were in Demi’s manager’s office; he stood in front of us, his hands on his big desk. A woman who I guessed was a secretary stood next to him, with a smile that screamed ‘sorry.’

“Demi this girl is getting on my nerves, and I’m this close,” He said making a small space between his fingers and staring at us both. “…to making her stay in New York with another guardian.”

“Matt, it was a mistake. It’s only on article.” Demi said in hopes of the drama running down.

“Oh Demetria.” He said and opened up his laptop that already had two tabs open. Demi saw the first one, it was of Wilmer and I coming out of the café, with the headlines as Demi Lovato’s daughter and her suspected boyfriend caught outside the Coffee Pub. Demi sighed and hesitated before clicking the next tab.

Alison Davis Lovato Is a Whore?

I choked on my spit, and began coughing uncontrollably. Whore?! Why would anyone think I’m a whore. The familiar sting in my chest came back from the days at the orphanage. Being called things that weren’t true and didn’t make sense.

Whore. Slut.

I didn’t have my first kiss until Drew and I went out, and I don’t do anything sexual, or even make any advances towards boys. Yet someone had inferred I’m a whore, I grabbed the laptop and began reading every word.

Alison Davis Lovato Is a Whore?

Recently seen two days ago, the adopted daughter of Demi Lovato, 16-year old Alison Davis was seen yelling and giving angry looks at two boys. One was identified as Drew Tyson, the 16-year old’s ex-boyfriend, and the other male is yet to identified.

A picture of me looking at Will and Drew and pointing my finger at them was posted below, and then I began to read on.