Chapter Forty Four

~Demi's POV~
It took me thirty minutes but I'm here, I looked at the bench and saw Wilmer's figure sitting on the bench as he looked at the pond nearby, the moonlight reflecting off the water hit his face making it seem like a scene out of movie. I walked over to him and sat next to him without saying a word, and we stayed like that. Silent, staring at the water and enjoying each other's company.
"I'm sorry." I said breaking the silence.
"Don't be." He answered back and after a long pause I spoke up again.
"No hard feelings?" I asked and he smiled.
"No hard feelings." He answered and I smiled, feeling relief. We didn't have to sit down and take too long to apologize because We both knew we would end up forgiving each other. This is why I love this man, he's imperfectly perfect. He loves me for me and that something I don't encounter often and I feel like I can trust him. No. I know I can trust him, and all the pain and distress all these years led me to him and I don't regret that.

~Alison's POV~

"There is some new girl that moved here. She was like you in a way, but she didn't accept my invitation to sit at lunch." Samantha said, and I pictured this girl and almost face palmed myself for accepting all those months ago. It was a trap obviously but I was lonely and was never accepted, I was completely naïve.
"She got to the bad boy, you probably don't know who he is since you left school too quick. " She continues and I laughed.
"I wonder why." I said sarcastically and she looked at me, knowing what I was trying to imply.
"Look Alison, I-I'm sorry ok? It was stupid of me to ruin your life like that and scar your memory of school. I know we were forced to apologize but I know you didn't buy that shit. This time I'm for real, I'm sorry Alison." Samantha said. I was speechless, it was true, I didn't buy her apology that time but there is still one thing I need to know before I forgive her.
"Why did you kiss Drew?" I asked and she was quiet for a few seconds before she opened her mouth again.
"It's pretty fucked up but I did it when he was drunk. Alison, he thought I was you and I went along. it's not his fault. After you leave here I suggest you go forgive him, he's been a mess." She said. He wasn't lying? He tried to tell me and I wouldn't listen to him, he chased after me and I forced him away, and he have up. I thought he was moving on but he's a mess.
"I forgive you." I said and Samantha smiled. "What happened with that girl?" I asked, urging her to continue her story and her face turned into a serious one again.
"That stupid girl, Mary took over the school and took everything away. I don't hate her though, I don't know why but I can't hate her. She didn't want to take everything away but she did. I admire her in a way." Samantha said and in a way I started admiring the girl without knowing her. She managed to make the school hers.
"Talk to her." I suggested and Samantha shook her head.
"Her boyfriend won't let her near me, he's over protective and hates me." She answered and I sighed, what would Demi say?
"You have to stay strong, if you start acting nice and playing your cards straight you might seem trust worthy. Don't lose hope so soon, you have two more years to set your life straight, so use them." I advised and she seemed pretty determined.
"Alison where will you go?" Samantha asked as I stood up.
"I might stay with Demi throughout tour. Her next concert is after tomorrow so I might not be back here soon." I said and Samantha nodded, but before I left I looked back at her.
"When I'm back you better be a good person." I said and she laughed.
"Don't worry Davis." She said and I smiled looking back at her.
In the beginning I hated her for ruining my life but things must be turning up. Yeah my life's been crazy, random and written like a movie gone wrong. I had mood swings, bad relationships and all that other stuff, but in the end I got rid of the problems and found my solutions. I cried, laughed, screamed and Demi was there for me all those times, she saved me from every demon and helped my put my life back together.
Everyone was just a lesson for me if you really think about it.
Drew showed me that love doesn't always work out.
My mother showed me that I shouldn't mess with a a person's trust in me like she messed with mine.
Angel showed me that friendship is value and she was there to talk about things I couldn't talk to with Demi.
Darren. He was a tricky one, but it's nice to know some people are just bark and no bite.
Samantha taught me that people do change, and life can always turn upside down, for better or for worse.
Addy was a bitch and she made me feel horrible. Now I know what kind of people to avoid.
Wilmer is a friend and a fatherly figure, him and Demi showed me true love at it's finest.
Demi Lovato showed me true power and strength, and she helped me battle every demon, even the small ones. She came into the orphanage and plucked me like a flower that was running dry on water. She gave me a home, a life and friends. Most of all, she gave me a reason to live.
She gave me a reason not to die.
_________
THE BOOK IS NOT OVER.
There are approximately three-two chapter left.
This book was crazy and every time a person stepped into my life, it stepped into my characters life. Maybe not all problems were included but most of them were. Self harming was a touchy subject for me, and I never had anyone to talk to for help. In reality, I dug myself out of the pain. You can too. Alison barely had any friends besides Angel. Demi and Wilmer don't count. there was a reason for that, I barely have any trust worthy friends either. (Besides Angel, love ya.)
QOTD:
Favorite character from the while book, and why?
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND DONT FORGET HOW PERFECT YOU ARE. ~Talia