Chapter Thirty Six

My updates are always a day late ughhhh. I'll try to make them longer if they are late. 

__________________

~Alison's POV~ 

Life wasn't anything right now; I'm back to my old self. After months of recovery with one action I'm on the floor again. I built my Skyscraper tall and it stood proud, but with a single storm it toppled back down to the rubble it used to be. 

"Shit." The guy next to me said, he was in his twenties, that’s my guess, and he was wearing a business suit. He must feel weird sitting next to some kid like me... and wearing a suit on a plane because that is weird. 

"Oh, um here." I said reaching into my bag and puling out a small towel. I remember I put it in there for the day at the beach, but we never went to the beach. I lightly dabbed it on his lap, well...this is awkward. 

"Thank you, but I guess I'll go change." He said with a smile, it was small but it was nice. When he got up to leave I thought about how there wasn't a single flaw on his face, not a single hair out of place, not even a speck of dust on his suit. Well...except the tea. 

I wish I was like that, and that’s when I wanted to stop that thought right where it was. I decided to just skip the dinner they were going o serve and go to sleep. My eyelids felt heavy every time I blinked, so I plugged in my music and laid down, letting myself get lost in old songs. 

~~

~Demi's POV~ 

I was sitting in the tour bus, lying in my bed; Alison's was supposed to be on the bottom. She refused to sleep on the top bunk because of some creepy pasta she read. I laughed at the thought, and suddenly my heart began to ache. 

I missed her. 

I let her go back to New York City, and live in that big house all alone. She is going to have to deal with Drew, and Will. And her old bullies. And making the friends. And school. And...Wait she has a lot of problems. Why haven't I realized? 

Shit. 

~~

~Alison's POV~ 

I felt someone shaking me, and I groaned snuggling into my seat. This is a nice plane, with nice smelling seats. 

"Umm…wake up?" I heard someone say awkwardly. My eyes snapped open and burned because of the lights. I rubbed them and yawned, and lifted myself off the chair. 

"Oh um...sorry about that." I said when I realized I was laying on the business looking guy's shoulder. 

"No problem...um sorry what’s your name?" He asked and I tucked my hair behind my ear. Why did I leave it open. 

"Oh! I'm Alison." I said and I put my hair in a messy bun, I probably looked weird. 

"Darren." He said and I looked to see a tray of food was in front of me. Spaghetti. 

"Oh they were serving dinner so I got you a tray." He said and he cleared his throat. 

"Thank you." I said and took my fork out of the plastic. I scooped up a bit of spaghetti and put it in my mouth and tried to shovel it in my mouth, and I heard a chuckle. I looked at the guy next to me, and my cheeks heated up. I noticed he changed into a white v-neck and some plaid pajama pants. 

"Here look, twirl it around the fork," He said demonstrating, and then he picked it up. "Then put it in your mouth." He said. The thing was I already knew that, but Mr. Jaw line was talking to me, so how could I just ignore him? 

"Oh yeah, that’s a thing. I said and he smiled and looked forward, see this is what I mean. Jaw line. I finished off the pasta with ease, and twirled it around the fork just to impress him. He is one good distraction. 

Whore 

I stopped looking at him and sighed. I really am a whore. I opened up my phone and looked through my twitter. I checked my mentions, smiling at the nice comments but staring at the bad ones. I searched up my name and put that word beside it. Whore. 

I read through all of them, I am a whore.  

"It sucks to have horrible things said about you huh?" I heard someone say and I looked at Darren as he grabbed my plate and handed it to the air hostess. 

"How would you know?" I asked and he chuckled again. 

"Well...let me tell you a story." He said, and I shut off my phone and gave all my attention to him. 

"It started in second grade..." 

________________

CLIFFHANGER...

I didn't just add Darren for no reason. HE'S HERE FOR A PURPOSE.  

QOTD: 

Do you like Darren? 

~TALIAAAAAAAA LOVES YOU TO FUCKING DEATH. 

Oh sorry I went PG-13 there.