Chapter Twenty-Eight

READ THE ANNOUCEMENT AT THE END, IT'S IMPORTANT

~Alison's POV~

  The loopiness had worn off, I think. I haven't acted weird in like an hour so I guess I'm ok now. We weren't having lunch like Demi had said we would, we were having coffee and cookies at a place called the CoffeePub. People with laptops and books were sitting around enjoying the place.  Nick was ok after all, he just gives really bad first impressions. 

I looked around the coffee shop until I froze, looking at her curled hair and flawless features I suddenly felt all the pain I felt back at the orphanage. 

It was her. 

Addy Cambelle

~Flashback~

 I walked into the dining hall and sat on the far corner, staring at the plate of bacon and eggs staring at me, as if to say, "Go on eat me like the fat ugly pig you are." I pushed the plate away and heard annoying laughter from behind me and saw Addy Cambelle. 

  "Look the fat pig actually decided to lose some weight for a change." She said so loudly that everyone in the dining room turned and laughed at me

..

 "Why did Demi pick that fat ugly troll?" Addy's laughter filled the room as Demi was signing the papers, I look at my feet my shoes becoming interesting. 

  "Excuse me but I don't like you talking to my daughter that way." Demi said, my head snapping up to her. "Ever," she continued. Addy smirk dropped and so did her jaw. She turned around and started to walk away and I felt like I won something. 

~Flashback Over~

That day I knew that she was Addy Cambelle. The girl who doesn't play to get even but plays to get the other person in tears. She wouldn't brush anything off, the littlest of things set her off, and what happened at the orphanage was big. I can't let her see me. 

I looked up and back at her to see her lips in a smirk. It's too late. She closed her laptop and began to walk over to the table.

"Alison is that you?" Addy said she wrapped her arms around me, digging her nails into my back. I flinched but hugged back. She pulled away and Demi furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Who are you? You look so familiar." Demi asked and I hoped she would remember and tell Addy to leave and get out. (SN: That bitch needs some life alert because she is going to fall and will not get the fuck up ever again)

"Oh I'm Alison's friend from school, I was in the office when you went to report the bullying. I felt horrible and helped Alison." Addy said and my did a double take. How did she know about the bullying and the office. Only the office girl, Cheri was there that day. 

"Oh yeah. Thanks for that." Demi said, completely brushing it off. No Demi that was Cheri, you know that she was wearing red lipstick and Addy only wears lip balm, stop brushing it off like a piece of dust. I will brush off your head and it will lay on the floor. 

Someone tapped me on my thigh and i turned over to see it was Wilmer, who was sitting right next to me.  Wilmer this is no time to be hitting on me, get that hand off my thigh.

"Alison I forgot something in my car, help me get it because you look bored." Wilmer said and I nodded as he dragged me out. 

"That girl isn't who she says she is." Wilmer said and I nodded, and sighed in relief. 

"YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" I said and he began to open the trunk.

"Then who is she." He said looking around his trunk. 

"She used to bully me before Demi adopted me and we ended off on a sour note, which I don't mind because she's horrible." I said and Wilmer pulled out a stick and swung it around. 

"Wilmer you will not beat Addy with that stick."  I said grabbing it out of his hands and throwing it back in his car. 

"Why not?" Wilmer said and i shut the trunk and grabbed his forearm.

"Because we could get sued for that." I said dragging him back to the CoffeePub. 

"Hey wait." Wilmer said and I turned to him, and he was looking in the bushes. 

"We are not hiding in the bushes." I said with an eye roll. 

"No look closer." Wilmer said and I looked back and saw someone was already in the bushes. I was about to ask Wilmer if he was jealous someone stole his idea until I saw a camera. Paparazzi. 

"We have to get Nick and Demi to leave without anyone seeing them."  Wilmer said, I just wanted to have a nice day not go on a stupid mission.

"Ugh ok." I said and we both went inside.

________________________________________

Special Annoucement:

I know most of you won't like this but it's for the best, or maybe you don't care.

I am now writing this book alone, I did basically write the last few chapters but that's ok. This book won't be the same without Dai but we both came to an agreement, which will stay private. Instead of going on a one month pause again, i will be updating Saturday, Tuesday and AN EXTRA DAY. Yup so basically I will be updating more frequently. So what's up, I'm the only author now. This is going to be great.

Question of the Day: 

What the worst thing Addy can do?

LOVE YOU ALL, YOU'RE PERFECT