Chapter Twenty-Six

People seemed to be confused, and I get it. TUESDAY UPDATES ARE BONUS CHAPTERS, MEANING IT’S OPTIONAL FOR THERE TO BE AN UPDATE. Carry on reading and I hope you enjoy it 

Chapter Twenty-Six

~Alison’s POV~

I was awake but I was too lazy to open my eyes, plus I was still a little tired. I kept them close for about a few more minutes before I decided to open them, but of course right when I was about to open them the door opened.

“I don’t know. They said the loopiness would be over after a day and I am really scared for when Alison wakes up because she acts really weird.” Demi’s voice rang in my ears. What she talking about? I’m as normal as a olive on Sundays.

“I still can’t believe she’s your adopted daughter. Why did she lie to me?” I heard Wilmer, that pickle. 

“She was loopy.” I could hear the sass in Demi’s voice, dat sasssss.

“Yeah but-“ I couldn’t hear this any longer because they aren’t as cool as me. 2Kool4u

“Demi hurry please listen.” I said coughing and Demi ran to my side. “Closer.” I said and Demi leaned down. Good enough.

“Shut up.” I whispered in her ear and Wilmer began to laugh.

“Alison I thought it was something important.” Demi said slapping my arm.

“I’m wounded, help april-day….I mean mayday.” I said and threw the cup right next to my bed at Demi. I guess I am not putting a good first impression, and it will be totally awkward when I start acting normal.

“Let’s go to Starbucks.” I said in a white girlish way. Hey I’m white….I mean last time I checked I was white so why not act the part? I got out of my bed and grabbed Demi’s hand.

“Boy you best be running too.” I said to Wilmer and he began running while I dragged Demi.

“I don’t think we should be-“ Demi began to say but I cut her off. I stopped running when we got out,

“Wait guys, listen.” I said and ever quieted down and began to listen.

“The beautiful silence.” I whispered like I just…I don’t know but I sounded real relived.

“You sound like a drug addict struggling to speak.” Demi said, oh well I sounded awesome in my head thank you very much.

“Willberg drive us to Starbucks.”I said and Wilmer furrowed his eyebrows.

“Willberg?”

“Stop right there.” Demi said and we faced her.

“We’re supposed to be meeting Nick in an hour so we have to get ready.” Demi said and I smiled.

“Is Nick your boyfriend?” I asked and Demi slapped the back of my head.

“No he isn’t, Wilmer is my fiancé.” Demi said and I gave her a look.

“Oh please babe, you can work double.” I said snapping my fingers.

“Oh my god.” Demi said face palming and she began to drag me inside. 

..

"Here wear this dress." Demi said and I looked at it. 

"Hell naw. Give me some jeans." I said rushing to my closet and picking out a pair of jean shorts and a sweatshirt.  I began to wonder where Angel is.

"Hey Demi...baby where is Angel?" I asked putting on some shades.

"did you just call me baby?" Demi asked, I opened up my drawer and saw a fake mustache. Umm...yes! I took the paer off of it and put it on.

"Cynthia took Angel to the mall to shop." Demi said and I nodded. I quickly got dressed and stroked my fake facial hair. 

"I'm a manly woman." I said to Demi and she giggled. She reached in the same drawer and pulled out a dark brown mustache, slipping it on. My mustache was blonde because I am blonde. Duh.....

"I am feminine monster." Demi said slipping on her shades.

"Twinzies." I whispered and we both laughed. Someone knocked on our door, and I shouted a 'What'

"Are you guys ready, can I come in?" Wilmer asked. 

"Yeah." Demi yelled and when he opened the door I screamed.

"IM NAKED! AHHH!" I screamed and Wilmer shut the door. Demi rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"She's just messing." Demi said, letting Wilmer in.

"Is she usually like this?" Wilmer asked walking in. 

"Sometimes." Demi said and I stroked my mustache. 

"Butthole." I said.

"What the-" Wilmer began to say. 

______________________________

AND THATS DONE

Many of you wanted Alison weirdness, so here is the last of it. In the next chapter her weirdness will go down a bit, only if you want us to continue it. 

Question of the Day: 

Do you want Nick and Alison to hit it off? Or hate each other? 

LOVE FROM TALIA AND DAI