Chapter Forty Five

Long Chapter :)

Time Skip: One Month Later...

~Alison's POV~

"What are you doing out here?" A voice said behind me, and my head snapped to see Drew, I smiled warmly at him.

"Everyone kept trying to talk to me and crowding me, it got uncomfortable. Why are you out here?" I answered and he sat next to me, staring at my face.

"Honestly, I had to go away before another person offered me wine or alcohol." Drew said and my gaze on him softened.

"I told Demi that they shouldn't serve alcohol at her engagement." I said groaning but once I felt his warm hand on my shoulder I could tell he wasn't mad.

"It's not your fault, you're helping me recover and I should be thankful." He said and I hugged him.

It's confusing what's going on right now, so I should explain. Once Demi and Wilmer made up they decided they were rushing into the whole thing and delayed the engagement for a month. None of media or fans know about the engagement, but Demi said she will reveal it one month before her wedding which is six months from now. The only people who know the exact date of the wedding beside Demi and Wilberg is Angel and I.

Speaking of Angel she left to Australia to finish her beauty/modeling type school. The goodbye was hard and getting used to not having her around was harder. I wasn't alone, I found Drew passed out one night at his house when I went to make up with him, I was scared I mean he's under aged and is drinking alcohol. After I nursed him until the point he was sober I began lecturing him on alcohol poisoning and damage to the liver. I kept lecturing until he told me to shut up and promised to not drink again.

We're not together. We just made up, accepting to be friends until we're ready.

"So you're birthday is next week." Drew said and I nodded.

"I don't want a huge party, just a simple one." I said, repeating the words I always tell Demi when she talks about planning. Before any of us could continue our conversation the door burst open and I saw Angel rush towards me. I thought she couldn't make it, at least that what she told over the phone last night.

"You made it!" I screamed in joy as I got up and hugged her. She learned a lot from her modeling school because she looked like she was sculpted by god. By that I mean her makeup was done perfectly, not just eyeliner and mascara like she used to do before. She was wearing a white laced skater dress, and white heels.

"I missed you so much Ali." Angel said and I smiled as I sniffed her flower scented hair. We pulled away from the hug and that's when I noticed the boy standing behind her.

"Who's this?" I said raising an eyebrow as he smiled.

"Oh this is Luke, my boyfriend." She answered and I smiled, though I was confused. I always thought her and Alex would get together but a girl can only dream. The Axngel ship has sunk and the Langel ship had sailed.

"Hi I'm Alison." I said shaking his hand, his hair was styled up, his blonde hair almost matched mine. After shaking my hand his hand reached down to grab Angel's, lacing their fingers together and my eyes popped out of my head.

"Angel why do you have a ring on your finger?!" I shrieked, she's been gone for a month and a half, lords please don't tell me she's engaged.

"No no no, this is a promise ring." Angel cleared up and I sighed in relief. Luke laughed slightly as Drew decided to greet them both.

"Oh you got back together?" Angel said as Drew and Luke shook hands.

"No we're just friends." I said and Angel smiled.