Chapter Twenty-Four

THE PROPOSAL...

Demi's POV:

I slammed the door and I still can't believe that Alison raised her voice at me, I was just trying to help her, trying to make her and her mother's relationship better, but she doesn't want to. Alison is so stubborn sometimes it makes me so angry, but you know? Teens these days. 

I went downstairs to get lunch with Marissa.

I took a deep breath and got every food there, small portions though, food is still a big struggle for me but I know I just have to take deep breaths and just eat, because I know that's healthy for me.

Marissa sneaked up behind me. 

"Hey Demi!"

"OH SHIT MARISSA! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" I said while both of us are giggling. (Side note: But you said she sneaked up behind you, don't that mean you knew? Us authors tho. :p)

"So how did the talk go with Alison?" Marissa asked.

We sat down to eat our food.

"..Not so good, um she lashed out at me" I said. 

"Are you serious? Teach that girl some manners" Marissa said while laughing. (Side note: Imma teach you some manners, Marissa about talking to Alison that way *gets out belt*)

"She has manners, I mean I get where she is coming from, I mean like when my mom asked me if I wanted to talk to my dad, I did the same exact thing." 

"Yeah you're right, she might just be going through this teen phase or something." Marissa said waving it off.

"Maybe." I said, mostly to myself.

"How's it going with you know who?" Marissa asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's going really good, I really want to spend more time with him, I love him so much." I said while smiling. 

"That's good!" Marissa said.

*6 hours later*

I'm done with the 8th show of the tour and I'm exhausted, I just really want to see "him".

I went to go for a walk, I just had to think about something else.

And then I saw something from a distance and my jaw dropped.

"Wil-Wilmer?" I said while running to him and we nearly fell. 

(Side note: You know it babyyyyyyyy ;) Go get that Demi)

There were roses around the fountain we were standing next to and I didn't know what was going on.

"Hey babe!" Wilmer said and then he was kneeling on one knee. (side note: No I thought he was kneeling on five knees.)

And tears were just coming down my face once his knee hit that ground.

"These past days, weeks, months, and years were a rollercoaster of emotions with you and I and you give me butterflies every single time I've seen you, We've gone through so much and I just love you with all my heart. I'm in love with you more than anything else in the world, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you do too, I can't promise you many stuff but I can promise you me, my comfort, my love towards you for the rest of our lives, Demetria Devonne Lovato will you marry me?" 

My cheeks were full of tears already.

"...Yes. YES!" I said while he was putting the ring on.

He got back up and we both went for the kiss.

Our noses touched and I whispered to him, "You're the one.... You're the one that I will always love and choose." 

It was perfect. It was the most thing I've experienced.

Wilmer was the one. 

HEY GUYS IT'S DAI. THAT WAS ONE HELL OF AN EMOTIONAL TIME FOR ME EVEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Are you happy that Demi ended up with Wilmer? (pstt I'm pretty damn happy that she ended up with wilmer ;)"

Talia's non-serious question: Do you think they gonna get some??????? ;) ;) ;) ;) Alison better put on those ear muffs 

TWITTER: @mynightingaleff

P.S. We literally died reading you're comments, keep them coming.