Chapter Eighteen

~Ali's POV~

"Is this what I am to you now? A fucking girl you can cheat on?!" I yelled at Drew, I know he has a hangover but that's what he gets. Stupid boys, I knew I shouldn't have gotten a boyfriend. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked, I knew he wouldn't know. I had turned up to his house early in the morning, he always told me how his parents were out. 

"This!" I said showing the picture Samantha had sent me, he squinted to see the picture, grabbing my phone in the process. After a few seconds his eyes widened, and he dropped my phone. For fucks sake, why did he drop my phone? It's Gucci. 

As much as I wanted to laugh at my joke right now because of how much of a loser I am, I didn't. Instead I slapped drew in the face, bent down to grab my phone and began to leave. 

"Ali wait!" Drew said but I kept going, Max was waiting for me in the car. 

"What do you want?" I said as my voice cracked. 

"What could you possibly want from me? You want to tell me you were drunk and weren't thinking? Well guess what? That isn't an excuse. When you're drunk you do thinks you want to, you wanted to kiss someone and you kissed her. So don't give me that bullshit. Don't talk to me or even fucking contact me, I'm going to the apple store to change my phone number so don't even bother. If you try coming to my house I will personally go outside and kick you in the balls. Now leave me alone." I cried turning around and leaving. 

This time he didn't chase me. 

This time he just watched me leave. 

..

"We end here and there! Plan complete." I said, putting a big red X on the map. 

"This plan seems a little too umm...what's the word? Harsh." Angel said but I rolled my eyes, my anger was boiling in the car as I came up with the plan. 

"Who cares?" I said and my door busted open, Demi entered and I sat on the map. 

"Angel your mom is here!" Demi said and she led Angel out. 

"Bye Ali." Angel said and I waved. 

I can't believe Drew, every guy I trust betrays me. Will, Drew, every boy in the orphange. I sighed and Demi walked into my room. 

"Hey Alison, I need some advice." Demi said, and I raised an eyebrow. 

"For what?" I asked and Demi walked over to me. 

"I'm thinking of dying my hair pink." Demi said and I sat up looking at her hair. 

"It's already blue, but oh my god pink would look perfect!" I said and she smiled. 

"You can dye you hair, you know." Demi said and I thought about it, my blonde hair looked fine but life is too short to keep it one color. 

"OK." I said and Demi smiled. 

"Let's go then, I'm going to my salon." Demi said and I smiled, we happily got in her car and drove to the hair salon. 

....

"Oh. My. God." I said looking at my hair. My blonde hair now had darker root and it was cut and curled. I loved it. 

"I loved it thank you Anthony." I said hugging the man who had done my hair. 

"No problem. I'm glad you like it." He said and I handed him a twenty dollar bill. 

"Oh no I was already paid." He said handing back the cash. 

"I know." I said handing it back and his smile grew even more. 

"AHHHHH!"I heard Demi scream, I don't know if it was a scream of joy or a scream of terror. I ran to Demi and saw her hair pink and straightened. 

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" We yelled at each other jumping up and down. 

"Your hair looks great!" I said looking at the bright color. 

"You hair looks awesome!" Demi said and we stroked each other's hair as Cynthia smiled at us. 

"I can't wait for the tour." I added, and Demi smiled. 

"Just a week!" She answered as we continued to jump. 

~~~

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. dAI AND i HAD SO MANY ISSUES THIS MONTH WITH SCHOOL. LITERALLY THE STUPID BITCHES ARE GETTING ON OUR NERVES MAN! 

REGULAR UPDATES NOW

Twitter: @MyNightingaleFF

MADE A TWITTER FOR OUR ACCOUNT