Chapter Eleven

~Alison’s POV~

I put the pills in my mouth, but spit them back out. Why did my body automatically tell me to spit them out, why do I feel like now’s not the time to swallow them? I feel like I’m not done yet, I have so many unanswered questions and my life needs a little struggle. Sure Will is spreading these rumors and now all lovatics know about it, but why am I focusing on the negative comments? I bet there are some positive comments if I look, I made a little deal with myself. If I see at least one positive comment I will go down with a real smile and try to look at the positives in my life.

I walked out of the bathroom and opened up my laptop, looking at the comments once more.

“Guys Alison is going through a hard time and there is no actual proof that it happened #WillLies #StayStrongAlison”

“Lies lies lies, Alison would never do that #WillLies #StayStrongAlison”

“Do they actually expect us to believe that? #WillLies #DemisAGoodMom”

“Demi wouldn’t let that happen, plus Alison would never do that #WillLies #StayStrongAlison #DemisAGoodMom”

“Demi is so fierce in her last tweet OMG #StayStrongAlison #WillLies #DemisAGoodMom”

I was curious about the hashtags and clicked them only to see they are trending world wide, this is better than I thought. I opened up Demi’s twitter and read her tweets. There was a twit longer and I read it.

@ddlovato: Concerning Alison I want all my Lovatics to know that she would never do anything and is struggling with these rumors. That Will guy is out of his mind and I am going to contact someone to help him and that girl Samantha, I am going to be contacting their families like the good mom I am. I will not stop until I teach those two that it’s not ok to mess with my loved ones or anyone else’s. I will help Alison for the time being but they scarred her, and it’s my job to help her stay strong.

I smiled, tears forming in my eyes, the door opened and I saw Drew. He immediately saw my laptop and the tears in my eyes and expected the worst.

“Look Alison, you’re a really good person and if anyone else-“ He started to say but I cut him off.

“They believe in me, and know the truth, I couldn’t be any happier.” I said quietly, smiling and hugging him.

“Alison! Drew! I’m home you better not being doing anything bad!” I heard Demi yell and I ran downstairs, to a smirking Demi.

“Demi! I forgive you!” I said, jumping onto her and wrapping my legs around her and hugging as she almost fell, but hugged me back.

“What?” She asked, and I climbed off her and looked her in the eyes.

“I forgive you, I know you were overwhelmed in the moment and thought the worst. I’m sorry for not listening.” I said, and saw her smile and her eyes were filling with some tears.

“Really?” She asked me, I nodded and she embraced me in a hug, crushing me.