Chapter Ten

~Alison's POV~

I woke up in a white room, I thought I was alone but I heard a voice next to me.

"Oh hello dear, you're finally awake." I turned to my left and saw an old lady. She was lying back in her bed, and her head was turned to me. I loved the elderly, they always seemed so sweet.

"Hello, I'm Alison." I answered, I felt so alone and betrayed now and this old lady's sweet smile made me happy.

"What a gorgeous name!" The lady exclaimed, I blushed a bit, "I'm Maria, what are you doing here dear?"

"Oh well um I kind of got in an accident." I stated not wanting to worry the old lady.

"What kind of accident?" She asked, I kind of trusted this old lady, she smiled warmly at me.

"Well I thought this girl was my friend but she was just trying to use me," The lady frowned, "And she was going to take me to homecoming but she drove off somewhere else and did things to me, and that resulted to me being here," I finished off, Maria just sat there trying to process everything.

"Well at least it wasn't prom night, because that just comes once." She stated, I nodded and Demi came rushing in with worry in her face, I saw a familiar person behind her.

"Hey." Drew stated, I nodded as Demi engulfed me in a hug and she had on her serious face.

"Alison, we have to talk." She said, Drew sat on my bed, I listened up and she sighed, before rubbing her hand on her forehead.

"Ali, why haven't you told me about Will?" She asked, my eyes widened, how does she know who he is?

"Well you never asked and you were ignoring-" I started to say and Demi cut me off by setting my phone in my hand, I opened it up and my eyes widened.

Will posted:

Alison is so needy, always begging for it. That whore, she skipped homecoming to hook up with someone because I rejected her.

"What-why would he say that? I never said anything like that!" I yelled, Maria was lying in her bed, knowing none of this was her business.

"Alison calm down-" Demi tried to make me stay calm.

"But Demi I didn't- you believe me right?" I asked her, her eyes trailed to the side of the room, Drew was looking at her in disbelief.

"Demi?" I asked, my voice cracked, my eyes felt heavy with tears that were about to burst out.

"You don't believe me do you?" I asked her, her eyes trailed to my face as she looked in my eyes.

"I do believe you Alison but-"

"But what? You believe I'm a whore? Wow I feel so appreciated! I thought you were going to trust me but you don't...you-" I said, but sobbed in the middle of the sentence, Demi reached over and tried to hug me but I pushed her off. Drew hopped off my bed and went around to me as I sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me, I sobbed into his sweatshirt.

~One Week Later~

Demi visited me a lot this week and now it's time for my discharge. They had to speed up my health because Demi and I had to go on tour. I hugged Maria, who I've gotten very close to this week, she kissed my cheek and I waved goodbye a final time.

I could already feel the puddles of tears rolling down my face. Maria was such a strong old lady. I've learnt a lot from her and the last thing she told me before I left was ''stay strong'', and I'm already tearing up just thinking about it.

I finally got out of this stupid hospital but although the food was good, I had a salad every day, my favorite.

I got outside, finally some fresh air. There was a limo waiting for me, as usual. I got in the limo and I just felt the leather seats all over, I missed that. I haven't checked my twitter, facebook or instagram all week and I missed that. I kept thinking about what Will said but I pushed it to the side, I mean I just have to think positively, I mean people must of been over what Will said. Right?

"Look Alison, I didn't mean to..." Demi said, grabbing my hand, I looked down at our hands. 

"I know, but iy made me feel like a whore." I stated, looking out of the window. "I just need some time to forgive you," I continued. Demi nodded, keeping our hands together. The rest of the car ride was silent.

We got to the house and I got out of the limo, grabbed all my stuff and looked up and I smiled so hard, I couldn't believe who I was looking at. 

''Drew?''

I dropped all of my crap and ran into his arms. Drew is the bestest friend I can ever ask for. Friend right? 

''Hey Alison! I missed you so much,'' He said while I hugged him tightly. I turned around and saw Demi waving.