Chapter Thirty Nine

~Alison’s POV~

I opened my eyes and stared at a cream colored ceiling. Where the heck am I? I sat up and found myself on the sofa, and turned to see Darren on the couch texting someone.

Then it occurred to me what happened.

“Oh my god, you fucking psycho get away from me!” I said, I know it may be a little bit of an overreaction but seriously…like no.

‘Oh I see you’re awake.” Daren said, and I grabbed the couch pillow to block myself from him.

“Get out of my house!” I screamed, backing away from him.

“After you take me to Denise.” He said standing up and towering over me.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? What’s with this weird obsession with my mother?! Just hire some investigator, you’re rich.” I said, getting off the couch and throwing my pillow at him.

“Look, take me to Denise.” He demanded and I knew he wasn’t going to give this up.

“On one condition.” I said, relaxing my shoulders and crossing my arms.

“Which is?” He asked.

“Explain everything.” I said, I wanted everything that happen in the last twelve hours explained.

“Explain what?”

“Why you want to meet my mother so bad?  Why you knock me out if you wanted my help? And have you ever decided to meet a therapist because you are acting really creepy.” I asked and he sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

“I want to meet you’re mother because we have some unfinished business, I knocked you out because you angered me, and I have quite a short temper. So don’t fuck around with me.” He spat out the last sentence, his reaction made me smirk.

“And the therapist?” I said in a mocking tone which caused him to get angry again, he gave me a warning look.

“Fine, I don’t know where she is but I have her number.” I said, the only reason I have her number is because Demi put it in her phone book.

“That’ll do, but you have to call her and ask for her address.” He said grabbing his briefcase from behind the couch.

“What? No. How did you even bring a briefcase here?” I asked, trust me if I called my mom and asked for her address she’d think I’m coming over to rekindle with her, but if Darren shows up…I just don’t feel like he’s going there to be nice.

“You will tell her Alison or else.” Darren said. I thought he was nice why is he acting so damn creepy.

“Or else what?” I asked.

“I will knock you out again call up my friends to pick us up and take you to my mansion where I will keep you captive until you do as I say. Trust me I’ve done this before and there are people still there so I suggest you do as I say.” He said and this is when fear took over my body.

“I-Uh-fine.” I said and he handed me his phone.

______________

It’s short I know. But I gave you updates Thursday, Friday and TODAY!

Next update is on Wednesday

QOTD:

Ask me questions about the book or anything :D

LOVE FROM YOURS TRULY, TALIA