Chapter Twenty-Nine

~Alison's POV~

"Demi we have to go." I said in hushed whisper and she turned around and gave me a confused look. 

"What, why?" She asked and Wilmer took a quick glance behind us. 

"Paparazzi." He said and Demi groaned. 

"It's like i can't have one decent day without them ruining it." Demi said and she got out her phone.

"Alison you go out with Wilmer. They probably already saw you, get in the car and drive around to keep them busy. I will take Demi to and try to leave." Nick said, I saw Addy smirk a bit and I face palmed, why is she still here? 

"Oh Alison, Demi was kind enough to give me your number, stay in touch?" Addy said as she walked out of the CoffeePub, through the back door.  She's up to no good. Before I could tell Demi to not go out through the backdoor with Nick, Wilmer had already pulled me out through the front door, and into the car. 

"Addy is going to try and make sure the paparazzi go after Demi." I said and Wilmer rolled his eyes. 

"Oh come on Alison, she's a sixteen year old girl." Wilmer said and I groaned. I don't even know where my mustache is. 

~Alison's Mustache's POV~ 

I fell off her face, she left me there never coming back. It was like I was nothing to her as she ran with that beardy guy, I will get my revenge. 

I was about to beg the lord to help me get to her but some weird child picked me up. 

"Mommy look!" She said and her Mom gave her thumbs up and began talking into her phone. 

I guess she's the new person in my life then. 

~Alison's POV~ 

"They're right behind us!" I said and I groaned, Wilmer began to speed up the car and took an exit. Hopefully Demi is ok, I took out my phone and texted her asking her if she's ok. She replied saying she was perfectly fine and to meet her at the beach. 

So maybe Abby didn't try to mess with our life, but something seems fishy. 

~Demi's POV~ 

"Tie you hair, I'll be back." Nick said quickly putting up his hood and running out to his car. I gathered my hair but I realized I idn't have a hair tie. 

"Oh here." I looked at her, it was that Addy girl. 

"Oh thanks." I said and grabbed the black hair tie and tied my hair. Y'know the casual stuff. 

"So how long have you known Alison?" I asked her and she smiled a bit.

"A few years." Addy said and I shot her confused look.

"But you said you met her at that day in the office." I said and she stuttered a bit before answering. 

"Yeah I-I thought we were talking...about you." She said and I smiled.

"Oh." I said and she smiled, but her smiled looked like one of relief, something seems fishy. 

_______________________

AHHH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. 

UPDATES ARE ON TUESDAYS AND SATURDAYS.

BONUS CHAPTERS ARE ON RANDOM DAYS. BONUS CHAPTER EACH WEEK :)

QOTD: 

FAVE CHARACTER/COUPLE???

TALIA